Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Hurricane Sandy Aftermath...

I live in Northern NJ near NYC and we got hit really badly by Sandy... In my town people's houses are under water from a river over flowing... It's really sad. I don't have any cable or wifi I'm using my phone network to write this. People have gone crazy and are fighting over gas there is barely any food in stores it's a nightmare. I hope it goes back to normal soon. Down the shore the ride and board walk are out in the ocean good thing I got to see it before it washed away. I hear On radio that all these body's are washing up on the shore and people drowned in their own houses because they would not evacuate in some places. Luckily I have power but the day of the storm I lost power and I was outside and everyone's houses were falling apart and hitting my home it was really scary!!!! I hope it never happens again. Right now I'm stuck at home because there is no gas in NJ..

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hurricane Sandy Aftermath...

How terrible! Glad you are alright.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for sharing your experience with those of us not in that area. It is good to hear that you were not injured from all that was happening around you.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

You and all that are going through this are in my prayers. Thankfully, you are safe. Hopefully, things will get back to normal soon. Thanks; Virginia

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you guys & thank you Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Glad to hear you are OK, the news is crazy. NY Marathon was just cancelled (smart one guys!!!). Things will get back to NORMAL, it will just take some time. Confused why everyone is fighting about gas, if you cannot drive anywhere anyways (unless to run household equipment).
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jkpjohnson View Post
    Glad to hear you are OK, the news is crazy. NY Marathon was just cancelled (smart one guys!!!). Things will get back to NORMAL, it will just take some time. Confused why everyone is fighting about gas, if you cannot drive anywhere anyways (unless to run household equipment).

Thank god they canceled the marathon that was insane that they even were gonna go on with it! &i hope it goes back to normal I really don't like how it is right now . People need to go to work that's why they fighting over gas and half the state still has no power and just people like me getting stir crazy staying in all day :/

Downloads
    Uploads

I am glad to hear that you are safe. Although I no longer live there, I am a New Jersey native and all my family is still there. I have been keeping in touch with many of them, so I understand the devastation that has occurred. Remember that this too will come to an end and (hopefully) soon become a distant memory. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Please keep in touch so we know how you are doing.

BellaRosa~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast