Thread: At home jobs

Tracy Feuer

Default At home jobs

For the stay at home mom looking to make extra money I know of two women who work at home doing medical transcription work. You do have to have some training but you may be able to get student aide to help pay for the cost.

One mom raised three children as a single mom was able to buy a home in the Northern VA area even during the crazy rising house prices we had a few years ago. She was also able to buy a nice car. She never got one dime in child support from the children's father. She worked very hard to do this but it can be done.

One mom is married and has one daughter who is their pride and joy hubby has lost a few jobs over the years do to no fault of his own. Because of her incomeshe was able to keep their home Also their daughters life wasn't upset by changes in daycare etc. She would take in more work when she needed to and less when she didn't.

Another legit oppourtunity in our area at least has to do with some kind of title work. A dear friend of mine is a real estate attorney and there is some kind of paperwork that has to be done at closing I want to say something like title insurance or title guarrantee I can't remember anyway her firm contracts with a lady who works out of her home of course she is certified to do this and they send the paperwork over to her she does what she needs to do and sends it back.

Hope this is helpful.

Tracy in VA

<hr>Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

Christine Bergeron

Default At home jobs

Tracy, Thank You Best Wishes Christine

Tracy Feuer <tracyfeuer@hotmail.com> wrote: For the stay at home mom looking to make extra money I know of two women who work at home doing medical transcription work. You do have to have some training but you may be able to get student aide to help pay for the cost.

One mom raised three children as a single mom was able to buy a home in the Northern VA area even during the crazy rising house prices we
    had a few years ago. She was also able to buy a nice car. She never got one dime in child support from the children's father. She worked very hard to do this but it can be done.

One mom is married and has one daughter who is their pride and joy hubby has lost a few jobs over the years do to no fault of his own. Because of her incomeshe was able to keep their home Also their daughters life wasn't upset by changes in daycare etc. She would take in more work when she needed to and less when she didn't.

Another legit oppourtunity in our area at least has to do with some kind of title work. A dear friend of mine is a real estate attorney and there is some kind of paperwork that has to be done at closing I want to say something like title insurance or title guarrantee I can't remember anyway her firm contracts with a lady who works out of her home of course she is certified to do this and they send
    the paperwork over to her she does what she needs to do and sends it back.

Hope this is helpful.
    Tracy in VA

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

&#32;
    Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Cheryl Carew

Default At home jobs

I have been working with Ignite/Stream Engery in Texas. It is basically marketing Energy, you have a low cost to get started, it is a multi level marketing of energy that is Texas based. I joined after a friend of mind got laid off and needed to find a way to bring in income until she could find a job, she never went back to work as she is making her house note, her car note, and more. She got us started and I earned my intial investment back, plus. The company offers many different bonuses and ways to get your investment back I pay 19.00 a month for my website that they maintan, I am not sure if I am able to give my web address or not, but you do have to sign up thru someone based in Tx. They have just gotten their approval for gas in GA. I know that NY and VA are the next to able to market. It
    works if you work it. There is a business opportuinity video linked on the website that can be watched. I could provide more information if interested.

----- Original Message ----
    To: budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2008 4:52:55 PM
    Subject: Budget101.com : At home jobs

For the stay at home mom looking to make extra money I know of two women who work at home doing medical transcription work. You do have to have some training but you may be able to get student aide to help pay for the cost.

One mom raised three children as a single mom was able to buy a home in the Northern VA area even during the crazy rising house prices we had a few years ago. She was also able to buy a nice car. She never got one dime in child support from the children's father. She worked very hard to do this but it can be done.

Another
    legit oppourtunity in our area at least has to do with some kind of title work. A dear friend of mine is a real estate attorney and there is some kind of paperwork that has to be done at closing I want to say something like title insurance or title guarrantee I can't remember anyway her firm contracts with a lady who works out of her home of course she is certified to do this and they send the paperwork over to her she does what she needs to do and sends it back.

Hope this is helpful.
    Tracy in VA

<SPAN style="height:2px;border-bottom:1px solid rgb(212,208,200);border-top:1px solid rgb(128,128,128);background-color:black;">
    Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

Pat

Default At home jobs

Hi Tracy,

I'm in NY and would love to hear more about that.

Thanks!

Pat

--- Cheryl Carew <cls9968@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have been working with Ignite/Stream Engery in

> Texas. It is basically marketing Energy, you have a

> low cost to get started, it is a multi level

> marketing of energy that is Texas based. I joined

> after a friend of mind got laid off and needed to

> find a way to bring in income until she could find a

> job, she never went back to work as she is making

> her house note, her car note, and more. She got us

> started and I earned my intial investment back,

> plus. The company offers many different bonuses and

> ways to get your investment back I pay 19.00 a month

> for my website that they maintan, I am not sure if I

> am able to give my web address or not, but you do

> have to sign up thru someone based in Tx. They have

> just gotten their approval for gas in GA. I know

> that NY and VA are the next to able to market. It

> works if you work it.

>

>

>

> ----- Original Message ----

> From: Tracy Feuer <tracyfeuer@hotmail.com>

> To: budget101_@yahoogroups.com

> Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2008 4:52:55 PM

> Subject: Budget101.com : At home jobs

>

> For the stay at home mom looking to make extra money

> I know of two women who work at home doing medical

> transcription work. You do have to have some

> training but you may be able to get student aide to

> help pay for the cost.

>

> One mom raised three children as a single mom was

> able to buy a home in the Northern VA area even

> during the crazy rising house prices we had a few

> years ago. She was also able to buy a nice car.

> She never got one dime in child support from the

> children's father. She worked very hard to do this

> but it can be done.

>

> One mom is married and has one daughter who is their

> pride and joy hubby has lost a few jobs over the

> years do to no fault of his own. Because of her

> income she was able to keep their home Also their

> daughters life wasn't upset by changes in daycare

> etc. She would take in more work when she needed to

> and less when she didn't.

>

> Another legit oppourtunity in our area at least has

> to do with some kind of title work. A dear friend

> of mine is a real estate attorney and there is some

> kind of paperwork that has to be done at closing I

> want to say something like title insurance or title

> guarrantee I can't remember anyway her firm

> contracts with a lady who works out of her home of

> course she is certified to do this and they send the

> paperwork over to her she does what she needs to do

> and sends it back.

>

> Hope this is helpful.

> Tracy in VA

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word

> scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

>

>

>

>

>

__________________________________________________ ______________________________\

____

>

>

__________________________________________________ ______________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

ATM

Default At home jobs

I would LOVE to hear more, I am VERY interested in this opportunity! Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks so much!

Ami
    [quote]
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 3:09 PM
    Subject: Re: Budget101.com : At home jobs

I have been working with Ignite/Stream Engery in Texas. It is basically marketing Energy, you have a low cost to get started, it is a multi level marketing of energy that is Texas based. I joined after a friend of mind got laid off and needed to find a way to bring in income until she could find a job, she never went back to work as she is making her house note, her car note, and more. She got us started and I earned my intial investment back, plus. The company offers many different bonuses and ways to get your investment back I pay 19.00 a month for my website that they maintan, I am not sure if I am able to give my web address or not, but you do have to sign up thru someone based in Tx. They have just gotten their approval for gas in GA. I know that NY and VA are the next to able to market. It works if you work it. There is a business opportuinity video linked on the website that can be watched. I could provide more information if interested.

Another legit oppourtunity in our area at least has to do with some kind of title work. A dear friend of mine is a real estate attorney and there is some kind of paperwork that has to be done at closing I want to say something like title insurance or title guarrantee I can't remember anyway her firm contracts with a lady who works out of her home of course she is certified to do this and they send the paperwork over to her she does what she needs to do and sends it back.

Hope this is helpful.
    Tracy in VA

<SPAN style="BORDER-TOP: rgb(128,128,128) 1px solid;BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(212,208,200) 1px solid;HEIGHT: 2px;BACKGROUND-COLOR: black;">Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

Vickie

Default At home jobs

Is this telemarketing?

Cheryl Carew <cls9968@yahoo.com> wrote: I have been working with Ignite/Stream Engery in Texas. It is basically marketing Energy, you have a low cost to get started, it is a multi level marketing of energy that is Texas based. I joined after a friend of mind got laid off and needed to find a way to bring in income until she could find a job, she never went back to work as she is making her house note, her car note, and more. She got
    us started and I earned my intial investment back, plus. The company offers many different bonuses and ways to get your investment back I pay 19.00 a month for my website that they maintan, I am not sure if I am able to give my web address or not, but you do have to sign up thru someone based in Tx. They have just gotten their approval for gas in GA. I know that NY and VA are the next to able to market. It works if you work it. There is a business opportuinity video linked on the website that can be watched. I could provide more information if interested.

Another
    legit oppourtunity in our area at least has to do with some kind of title work. A dear friend of mine is a real estate attorney and there is some kind of paperwork that has to be done at closing I want to say something like title insurance or title guarrantee I can't remember anyway her firm contracts with a lady who works out of her home of course she is certified to do this and they send the paperwork over to her she does what she needs to do and sends it back.

Hope this is helpful.
    Tracy in VA

<SPAN style="BORDER-TOP: rgb(128,128,128) 1px solid;BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(212,208,200) 1px solid;HEIGHT: 2px;BACKGROUND-COLOR: black;">Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

&#32;
    Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] "] Try it now.[/url]

Cheryl Carew

Default At home jobs

No, it is a multi level marketing, where you can tell anyone. No phone calls, Alot of preachers, ex-coaches, retired folk and housewifes are marketing. It's energy in Texas and Gas in GA, basically it is selling them. But just talking to people and friends is the normal way you start out. Everyone is looking to lower their bills. They say to approach people that you do business with, such as your insurance agent, doctor, etc. Business oriented people can see the potiental. They offer business cards and dvds and you just start spreading the word. www.stratmanenergy.igniteinc.biz

watch the opportunity video.

To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 4:18:44 PM

Is this telemarketing?

Cheryl Carew <cls9968@yahoo. com> wrote:

I have been working with Ignite/Stream Engery in Texas. It is basically marketing Energy, you have a low cost to get started, it is a multi level marketing of energy that is Texas based. I joined after a friend of mind got laid off and needed to find a way to bring in income until she could find a job, she never went back to work as she is making her house note, her car note, and more. She got us started and I earned my intial investment back, plus. The company offers many different bonuses and ways to get your investment back I pay 19.00 a month for my website that they maintan, I am not sure if I am able to give my web address or not, but you do have to sign up thru someone based in Tx. They have just gotten their approval for gas in GA. I know that NY and VA are the next to able to market. It works if you work it. There is a business opportuinity video linked on the
    website that can be watched. I could provide more information if interested.

To: budget101_@yahoogro ups.com

Another

Hope this is helpful.
    Tracy in VA