What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Newbie from Ohio

Good Morning everyone, first let me start off by saying that I hope everyone is safe in the aftermath of Sandy. No major damage for me here,aside from some siding ripped off the front of the house. I've had this site bookmarked for about a month but finally registered yesterday. There is so much information here that it is almost overwhelming. So far I'm loving all the menu plans, I'm amazed at the number of recipes and menues that can be created for only 50.00 a week. I am a stay at home wife,empty nester,and grandmother of 2 soon to be 3. I enjoy baking, cooking from scratch and trying new recipes. I'm looking to get information into 'container' gardening for indoors,living in a city doesn't give me the opportunity to have a nice garden outside. I don't normally post much, but seeing the rewards given for posts I'll try to become more than a 'sponge' soaking up information. I look forward to being part of this community

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie from Ohio

Ha, ha! Welcome! I started the same way! I lurked for ever before I actually came out of hiding and signed up. I look forward to hearing from you now.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Lorraine ~ Glad you decided to join. If you have any questions just ask away!

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome, Lorraine! Good to have you here. Thanks; Virginia

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. There is a ton of information and sometimes it is hard to not just soak it all in . Hope you will post and share ideas with us. Enjoy!