Thread: New to you

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New to you

I'm loving this site! The jar mixes will be great for my college age nieces, and for those gifts you want to give at the last moment. I haven't even begun to unearth all the perks in this site, and am looking forward to all the good things yet to come. I'm a new stay at home mom ( just semi- retired after 16 yrs to stay home till our youngest is in school), and have always loved to bake, etc- been baking all our bread from scratch for years. Our 14 yr old even gave me credit when he used the word 'yeast' in Scrabble. I started canning in earnest this year, and love to hang out laundry to dry. We are even looking at getting chickens i the spring- my husband says se's going to start calling me 'Ada' as in I'm turning Amish (which may not be a bad thing!).

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New to you

Hello and Welcome, Jenifer! Good to have you here. Lots of good information on this site. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Jenifer ~ I also love hanging my clothes out to dry, everything smells better, if it is windy (no need to iron), plus things do not shrink. I would love to can but storage space is a premium. If you have any questions just ask ;0)

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. The jar mixes are fantastic and such a time saver for those nights you just can't think of what to make or have much time. There are so many ideas on here. Look forward to seeing what you have to share with us as well. Enjoy!