Elizabeth Farnsworth

Default Budget101.com question about used candles in glass holders

<FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">Hello fellow Budgeteers........
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">I have a quesstion.....I buy/use scented candles and they come in nice little glass containers.
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">How do I heat them up to pour out the leftover wax, clean them out and re-use the glass containers?
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">I have the small glade scented candles and they have nice little glass containers and i'm not just going to throw them out.
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">I'd like to use them for other candles or?
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">thanks
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">Elizabeth Farnsworth
    Get your clean on with Shaklee

elizabeth moore

I don't try to heat them up. Instead I put them in

the freezer for about an hour. Take them out and wrap

them in a towel and then tap them on the kitchen

counter. The old wax just pops out.

> Hello fellow Budgeteers........

>

> I have a quesstion.....I buy/use scented candles and

> they come in nice little glass containers.

> How do I heat them up to pour out the leftover wax,

> clean them out and re-use the glass containers?

>

__________________________________________________ ______________________________\

____

sandy good

Just put them in the freezer for a few minutes the wax will pop right out.
    hth,
    sandy

Elizabeth Farnsworth <1_nation_under_god@comcast.net> wrote: <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">Hello fellow Budgeteers........ <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4"> <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">I have a quesstion.....I buy/use scented candles and they come in nice little glass containers. <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">How do I heat them up to pour out the leftover wax, clean them out and re-use the glass containers? <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">I have the small glade scented candles and they have nice little glass containers and i'm not just going to throw them out. <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">I'd like to use them for other candles or? <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4"> <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">thanks <font face="Arial" size="2"><font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">Elizabeth Farnsworth
    [/quote]

&#32;
    Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

E Jackson

just run very hot water in the glass and what is left will soften and with a spoon - you can spoon it out in one whole piece I use the glasses to hold garlic mixture to keep squirrels out of my garden I also add beer to capture the slugs makes for one pest free garden all summer long ( once you keep the garlic and beer supplies up)

Elizabeth Farnsworth <1_nation_under_god@comcast.net> wrote: <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">Hello fellow
    Budgeteers........ <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4"> <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">I have a quesstion.....I buy/use scented candles and they come in nice little glass containers. <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">How do I heat them up to pour out the leftover wax, clean them out and re-use the glass containers? <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">I have the small glade scented candles and they have nice little glass containers and i'm not just going to throw them out. <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">I'd like to use them for other candles or? <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4"> <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">thanks <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">Elizabeth Farnsworth
    Get
    your clean on with Shaklee

&#32;

Angie Woulfe

You can put the jars upsidedownon a cookie sheet covered with paper towels and turn the oven on no more than 200. You have to check on it every 5-10 minutes. Then take the jars out one at a time and use a paper towel to wipe out the inside. Then you can put other candles in them or you can make your own. I refill jars all the time for people. Just make sure there are no cracks or chips in the jars before you reuse them. If you want to start making your own I recommend researching on www.peakcandle.com I've learned if you want good candles you can't buy wax from hobby stores. JMHO. And I don't work for them that's just the place I buy my stuff from and have never had a problem
    with them.

<FONT face="comic sans ms" color="#4040ff" size="4">

----- Original Message ----
    From: Elizabeth Farnsworth <1_nation_under_god@comcast.net>
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2008 1:56:16 PM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Budget101.com question about used candles in glass holders

<FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">Hello fellow Budgeteers.. ......
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">I have a quesstion... ..I buy/use scented candles and they come in nice little glass containers.
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">How do I heat them up to pour out the leftover wax, clean them out and re-use the glass containers?
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">I have the small glade scented candles and they have nice little glass containers and i'm not just going to throw them out.
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">I'd like to use them for other candles or?
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">thanks
    <FONT face="Segoe Print" color="#800080" size="4">Elizabeth Farnsworth

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] "] Try it now.[/url]

Jay Murphy

Personally I put them in a small pan with water up to the wax point, and heat the water. The liquid wax is then poured into another container with a wick. You can also freeze the wax for future use.

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Elizabeth Farnsworth <1_nation_under_god@comcast.net> wrote:

<font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">Hello fellow Budgeteers........
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">I have a quesstion.....I buy/use scented candles and they come in nice little glass containers.
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">How do I heat them up to pour out the leftover wax, clean them out and re-use the glass containers?
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">I have the small glade scented candles and they have nice little glass containers and i&#39;m not just going to throw them out.
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">I&#39;d like to use them for other candles or?
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">thanks
    <font face="Arial" size="2"><font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">Elizabeth Farnsworth

[/quote]

--
    Make some MONEY and play games for free:

http://www..com/signupCode/twistedheartsranch

Shelly Billingsley

I set the candleholder in a bowl of HOT water, I also put HOT water in the candle. Let it set for a few minutes and it softens the wax enough so you can remove it. Then, I just clean the holders, dry and reuse!!
    Shelly

----- Original Message ----
    From: Elizabeth Farnsworth <1_nation_under_god@comcast.net>
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2008 1:56:16 PM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Budget101.com question about used candles in glass holders

<font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">Hello fellow Budgeteers.. ......
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">I have a quesstion... ..I buy/use scented candles and they come in nice little glass containers.
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">How do I heat them up to pour out the leftover wax, clean them out and re-use the glass containers?
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">I have the small glade scented candles and they have nice little glass containers and i'm not just going to throw them out.
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">I'd like to use them for other candles or?
    <font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">thanks
    <font face="Arial" size="2"><font color="#800080" face="Segoe Print" size="4">Elizabeth Farnsworth

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.