Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Back Pain - How I was freed -

I am actually endorsing a product that I've found very helpful. It isn't free but will save you tons because it is preventative.

About once a month I end up spending 2 to 5 days in bed due to back pain. I have constant stiffness in my lower back and sometimes shooting pain down my right leg and up my back. I began doing T-Tapp. It is a series of movements a physical therapist put together that corrects the alignment of your spine, strengthens the core muscles, develops lean muscle, and much more. One of the ladies at my church got it because she was wanting to loose some weight but she has bulging disks. The purpose was to allow her to exercise without ripping up her back. As it turned out, when she went to the chiropractor after 2 weeks of exercises the bulging disks....were gone. She said she has not lost any weight as of yet, but she has gone down a full dress size and she feels like a million bucks.

The exercises only take 15 minutes. The first few times I did them, I had to pause the video and rest for a bit. In fact, if the regular beginning movements are too much they even have some that are done from a chair. I've got 100 + lbs to loose. 3 minutes at a time is what I could handle. The instructions say the only requirement is you complete the workout that day. You don't have to do it all in one go. You don't realize how hard you are working just doing a few simple, low impact movements. For instance, you want to work your bicep; With the way you stand and how you position your arm you are working that bicep, your back, shoulder, lats, buttocks, and thighs. When I was done, I felt a little tired but energized! The stiffness in my back was gone. The next morning I still had a lot of energy, was not sore, and no stiffness in my lower back. I have lost a bit of weight, but nothing substantial yet. I will say, I feel fantastic and haven't had any issues with my back since starting this program. I measured myself before starting these exercises. While I haven't lost a bunch of weight, the inches seem to be shrinking. We all know muscle weighs more than fat...*flex~pose*

If you are interested in it check out T-Tapp on youtube, there are several interviews and some samples of the exercises. If you decide to purchase the DVDs make sure you check their site. They run sales on the stuff that Amazon or another source might not have. Because I have over 100 to loose I got the T-Tapp More Rehab Program. It was on sale!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Back Pain - How I was freed -

Wonder if programs such as this would affect my arthritis and/or Fibromyalgia...help, worsen or no impact...

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPaws View Post
    Wonder if programs such as this would affect my arthritis and/or Fibromyalgia...help, worsen or no impact...
    I'm not aware of this particular program - but I can say the exercises I learned from my Physical Therapist are a phenomenal help. They are basic core floor exercises slowly graduated in both reps and difficulty. Water aerobics (in a heated pool) is a help also.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Very Interesting to say the least.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will have to look into this for my hubby. He'sbeen suffering and battling a bulged disc for over a year now. His muscles are out of whack due to his body constantly trying to compesate against the pain.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for sharing! I've had chronic back trouble for years and have had a hard time getting into regular exercise regimes because of it. Maybe I'll start with this instead and then see where I can go from there.
    Just a guy looking for deals.