Messages- Budget101 Discussion List

Could someone please tell me why I can not get the past messages? It does not even show up in the box to the left where the post, files, photos, and links are. I am looking for an email concerning a 5-day CD. The Subject line may have read something about the tax rebate. If someone

box, budget, center, email, eve, files, left, line, links, men, message, messages, past, post, read, rebate, show, spa, subject, tax, 5-day, klgriffin71, photos

Thread: Messages

Kimberly

Default Messages

Could someone please tell me why I can not get the past messages? It

does not even show up in the box to the left where the post, files,

photos, and links are. I am looking for an email concerning a 5-day

CD. The Subject line may have read something about the tax rebate. If

someone could help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

klgriffin71

armstrca

Default Messages

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">They are archiving them at the budget 101 site (www.budget101.com). <SPAN><SPAN>The mentioned this last week. <SPAN><SPAN>And I would tell you what post it was on if I could get to the archives <grin><SPAN> Everything will go back to normal, soon.
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kimberly
    Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 3:43 PM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Messages
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman';">Could someone please tell me why I can not get the past messages?

The Griffins

Default Messages

Where am I supposed to find the archives?

armstrca <carmstr1@ems.jsc.nasa.gov> wrote: <div class="MsoNormal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">They are archiving them at the budget 101 site (www.budget101.com). <SPAN><SPAN>The mentioned this last week. <SPAN><SPAN>And I would tell you what post it was on if I could get to the archives <grin><SPAN> Everything will go back to normal,
    soon. <div class="MsoNormal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';"> <div class="MsoNormal">From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kimberly
    Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 3:43 PM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Messages <div class="MsoNormal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman';">Could someone please tell me why I can not get the past messages?

<FONT face="arial narrow" color="#8000ff">Kimberly