Thread: Messages

Kimberly

Default Messages

Could someone please tell me why I can not get the past messages? It

does not even show up in the box to the left where the post, files,

photos, and links are. I am looking for an email concerning a 5-day

CD. The Subject line may have read something about the tax rebate. If

someone could help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

klgriffin71

armstrca

Default Messages

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">They are archiving them at the budget 101 site (www.budget101.com). <SPAN><SPAN>The mentioned this last week. <SPAN><SPAN>And I would tell you what post it was on if I could get to the archives <grin><SPAN> Everything will go back to normal, soon.
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kimberly
    Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 3:43 PM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Messages
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman';">Could someone please tell me why I can not get the past messages?

The Griffins

Default Messages

Where am I supposed to find the archives?

armstrca <carmstr1@ems.jsc.nasa.gov> wrote: <div class="MsoNormal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">They are archiving them at the budget 101 site (www.budget101.com). <SPAN><SPAN>The mentioned this last week. <SPAN><SPAN>And I would tell you what post it was on if I could get to the archives <grin><SPAN> Everything will go back to normal,
    soon. <div class="MsoNormal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';"> <div class="MsoNormal">From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kimberly
    Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 3:43 PM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Messages <div class="MsoNormal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt;FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman';">Could someone please tell me why I can not get the past messages?

<FONT face="arial narrow" color="#8000ff">Kimberly