Sooo excited!!!- Budget Vacations & Frugal Date Ideas

One day last week I was looking through the events calanders for things to do ( for free) near us . I called a number to find out about an Orchestra peforming in the next city. After she told me the ticket prices I politely explained that we wouldn't be able to attend but if they did anything that

free, orchestra, phone, eating, village, pioneer, start, waiting, tickets, office, call, great, goat, school, kids, days, parks, exhibits, libraries, pack, skins, pork, biscuits, cream, today, finish, attempting, find, number, called, city, peforming, week, excited, things, calanders, events, told, sooo, open, public, bring, politely, prices, ticket, explained, attend, boys

Thread: Sooo excited!!!

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Sooo excited!!!

One day last week I was looking through the events calanders for things to do ( for free) near us . I called a number to find out about an Orchestra peforming in the next city. After she told me the ticket prices I politely explained that we wouldn't be able to attend but if they did anything that was ever open to the public, I would like to bring my boys. Today I got a phone call. WE HAVE TICKETS WAITING AT THE BOX OFFICE!!! Isn't that great! We will start the day off by going to Pioneer Village. Eating free goat ice cream , Biscuits and pork skins. Then finish it with the orchestra. I am attempting to pack the next 4 days( kids out of school Mon. and Tue) with free fun. Libraries, exhibits and parks.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sooo excited!!!

That IS exciting!!
    I hope you guys enjoy your next four fun packed days and most especially the performance.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sooo excited!!!

How fantastic! You will have to share how your boys enjoyed the exprience. I know it will be special for you.