my posts- Budget101 Discussion List

I'm confused. I'm set to daily digest but I can't access any of the posts on the group. I only get the daily digest for the day. Usually people can still read messages on the group itself. Any idea what's wrong? Donna

access, confused, daily, day, digest, food samples, freebies, group, hat, hey, idea, messages, post, posts, pro, question, read, real, set, wrong, people, donna

Thread: my posts

Grandma Donna

Default my posts

I'm confused. I'm set to daily digest but I can't access any of the

posts on the group. I only get the daily digest for the day. Usually

people can still read messages on the group itself. Any idea what's wrong?

Donna

melinda irvin

Default my posts

Grandma, are these spammer posts jokes? If they are for real maybe that is why your settings are messed up? I also had my settings to recieve all posts and I get only a few a day and somedays I do not even get the daily freebies post. In fact for several days there was no daily freebies, whats up with that? The only question I got is why would someone do something like that? Is the girl who first suggested this "gather site" a spammer too? How do we protect ourselves when spammers hack a legit site? I enjoy reading the posts but do not reply often.

Grandma Donna <venusypc@yahoo.com> wrote: I'm confused. I'm set to daily digest but I can't access any of the
    posts on the group. I only get the daily digest for the day. Usually
    people can still read messages on the group itself. Any idea what's wrong?
    Donna

&#32;
    Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.