What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Oh I think I found heaven.....

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to be here (and I haven't even been a member for an hour yet lol). I've spent a good part of my life being told that I'm "cheap" or OCD about spending money. I don't think I am either of those things...I love my life and my family. We have fun, we're social, and we don't go broke doing it. I'm so glad to have found such a creative group that shares a similar thought process to me. I think it may take me a bit to get the layout and where to post what. But I am going be on it as I do have a couple of ideas to share but need to make sure I post them in the right area. This is the best forum I've seen in...well, ever!
    Love always hopes.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Oh I think I found heaven.....

Hi Danni68, YEP you are not the only one :0) Glad you decided to join the site. If you have any questions just ask, everyone is very helpful!

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome, Danni68! There is a lot of information here, enjoy yourself as you look around and don't be afraid to jump right in. Thanks; Virginia

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey there! Just wanted to welcome you. And to say, an hour isn't even the tip of the iceberg here. LOTS of good stuff here. I'll be looking forwards to hearing more from you.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. I agree this site is a so perfect and the people are great. I'm in Eastern South Dakota ! Look forward to seeing what you have to share.