Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-14-2012, 03:10 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
FREE BED & BREAKFAST HOTEL ROOMS - For USA & CANADIAN Active & Retired Military and t
BBCanada is pleased to be participating for our second year in a row to B&Bs for Vets, a Canadian tribute to our veterans and military personnel. First developed in the USA in 2008, this promotion has grown to over 750 North American Inns and B&Bs offering FREE rooms on Veteran's Day / Remembrance Day in 2012.
Canadian B&Bs will be offering the night of November 11, 2012 FREE to a veteran or a member of the military as listed below. Please contact the B&B operator directly to book your stay by e-mail or telephone as online reservations are not applicable.
[B]CANADA - Register for a Complimentary Stay
Rules of Participation for Active / Retired Military and Vets:
1) A military ID or discharge papers may be required to prove military duty and active or prior military duty will be verified. Please be prepared to show evidence of prior military duty if asked by the innkeeper.
2) A credit card number may be required to hold the room. We ask that all those participating understand their card may be charged for the full amount of one nights stay in the event of a no-show.
3) The room is only free if the guest shows up.
4) Rooms are limited. Once they have filled at an individual inn, military and vets can try another inn, but are asked to be respectful of innkeepers if there are no rooms available.
5) Vets may bring one guest to stay with them. Most guest rooms at inns and B&Bs accommodate two people maximum and while some B&Bs can accommodate children, many are not appropriate for children 12 and under.
6) Additionally, while some are pet-friendly, many inns/B&Bs are unable to accommodate pets.
7) Please be aware of the propertys guidelines and rules before making a reservation, and follow the policies and guidelines for maximum in the room, cancellations, etc.
8) Almost all inns and B&Bs are smoke-free. Some may provide outdoor locations for smoking but many do not allow smoking in or outside whatsoever.
HOW TO FIND A PARTICIPATING INN/B&B
1) Go to the B&Bs for Vets page on http://www.BetterwaytoStay.com
2) Scroll down and sort offers by the state where you wish to book your stay.
3) A list of participating inns from that state will appear.
4) Offers will appear FULL as rooms are filled at participating inns.
5) Innkeepers may have waiting lists in the event of cancellations. if you see an inn/B&B indicate that it is FULL you may call to see if it is possible to be placed on the waiting list or move on to another option on the list.
6) Make arrangements for your free stay by contacting the inn/B&B where you wish to stay directly by phone or email.