Hard floor shapmooer/cleaner

Hard floor shapmooer/cleaner

We are looking into purchasing a hard floor cleaner/shampooer. We have ceramic tile in the hallway and are replacing the kitchen floor with lamanent (like Pergo). Will we able to use it on the lemenant floors. What brand would you suggest and are they worth the price. Someone suggested the floor

brand, cleaner, family, floor, friend, hard, hey, kitchen, mobile, new york, price, purchasing, size, steamer, style, tile, times, worth, yahoo, york, suggested, suggest, http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/://mobile.yahoo.com/_ylt=ahu06i62sr8hdtdypao8wcj9tacj, know-it-all, newshound, melissa, ceramic, hallway, cleaner/shampooer, shapmooer/cleaner, replacing, lemenant, floors, lamanent, pergo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    M F

Default Hard floor shapmooer/cleaner

We are looking into purchasing a hard floor cleaner/shampooer. We have ceramic tile in the hallway and are replacing the kitchen floor with lamanent (like Pergo). Will we able to use it on the lemenant floors. What brand would you suggest and are they worth the price. Someone suggested the floor steamer.

Thank you,
    Melissa

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] "] Try it now.[/url]

Karen Pierce

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color="#008000" size="4">I like the Shark steam cleaner -- does a marvelous job with just water -- there's a savings! No need for any detergent.
    <FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color="#008000" size="4">
    <FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color="#008000" size="4">KP
    <BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid;">
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com ; PressureCookerRecipes@yahoogroups.com ; ; ; Friendly-Freezer@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:46 AM
    Subject: Budget101.com : Hard floor shapmooer/cleaner

<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif;">
    We are looking into purchasing a hard floor cleaner/shampooer. We have ceramic tile in the hallway and are replacing the kitchen floor with lamanent (like Pergo). Will we able to use it on the lemenant floors. What brand would you suggest and are they worth the price. Someone suggested the floor steamer.

Thank you,
    Melissa

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] "]Try it now.[/url]

Carol

Melissa,

I just picked up a Bissell floor steam mop
    from the salvation army to clean my hardwood and tile floors. I was skeptical
    at first but decided for .69 I could not go wrong. I was so impressed with it
    that I am going to purchase one for my daughters house when I find one on sale.
    I don’t think I will get as good a deal on hers as I did mine though.

Carol

14.0pt;">We are looking into purchasing a hard floor cleaner/shampooer. We
    have ceramic tile in the hallway and are replacing the kitchen floor with
    lamanent (like Pergo). Will we able to use it on the lemenant
    floors. What brand would you suggest and are they worth the price.
    Someone suggested the floor steamer.

Thank you,

Melissa

12.0pt;color:._,___

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.7/1283 - Release Date: 2/16/2008 2:16 PM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.7/1283 - Release Date: 2/16/2008 2:16 PM

lisa griffeth

We have DuPont laminate flooring through out the house and I was told to not use anything "wet" on it- not even a swiffer wet jet...you should probably check w/the manufacturer of your specific flooring before sinking big bucks into something. I ring out almost dry a microfiber cloth and put it on my regular dry swiffer to get spots up on my laminate- aggravating, but it works. Lisa G.

M F <milicaf35@yahoo.com> wrote: <DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times, serif;"> We are looking into
    purchasing a hard floor cleaner/shampooer. We have ceramic tile in the hallway and are replacing the kitchen floor with lamanent (like Pergo). Will we able to use it on the lemenant floors. What brand would you suggest and are they worth the price. Someone suggested the floor steamer.

Thank you,
    Melissa

&#32;
    Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] "] Try it now.[/url]

Karen Pierce

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color="#008000" size="4">Be sure and check Bed, Bath& Beyond for things like this...they always have coupons in the paper, or via mail or their website, for 20% off any item. And they also accept coupons from Linens & Things. I also found out that they do NOT care about expiration dates on their coupons, they will honor them even if they are expired....
    <FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color="#008000" size="4">KarenP

<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #008000 2px solid;">
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:40 AM
    Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Hard floor shapmooer/cleaner

<DIV class="Section1">
    Melissa,
    I just picked up a Bissell floor steam mop from the salvation army to clean my hardwood and tile floors. I was skeptical at first but decided for .69 I could not go wrong. I was so impressed with it that I am going to purchase one for my daughters house when I find one on sale. I donít think I will get as good a deal on hers as I did mine though.
    Carol

Larry Woodbury

<font size="3" color="black" face="Times New Roman">12.0pt;color:black;">I thought water was a no no for hardwood
    floors. When we installed laminate hardwood flooring it said not to use
    anything with water in it, just a spray cleaner, then wipe it off. ????????
    <font size="3" color="black" face="Times New Roman">12.0pt;color:black;">

Melissa,
    I just picked up a Bissell floor steam mop from the salvation army
    to clean my hardwood and tile floors. I was skeptical at first but decided for
    .69 I could not go wrong. I was so impressed with it that I am going to
    purchase one for my daughters house when I find one on sale. I don’t think I
    will get as good a deal on hers as I did mine though.
    Carol

14.0pt;">We are looking
    into purchasing a hard floor cleaner/shampooer. We have ceramic tile in
    the hallway and are replacing the kitchen floor with lamanent (like
    Pergo). Will we able to use it on the lemenant floors. What brand
    would you suggest and are they worth the price. Someone suggested the
    floor steamer.

Thank you,

Melissa

12.0pt;color:._,___

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman">10.0pt;">No virus
    found in this incoming message.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.7/1283 - Release Date: 2/16/2008 2:16
    PM

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman">10.0pt;">No virus
    found in this outgoing message.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.7/1283 - Release Date: 2/16/2008 2:16
    PM

12.0pt;color:

Karen Pierce

Laminate and hardwood are two different surfaces.

KarenP

Subject: RE: Budget101.com : Hard floor shapmooer/cleaner

I thought water was a no no for hardwood floors. When we installed laminate

hardwood flooring it said not to use anything with water in it, just a spray

cleaner, then wipe it off. ????????

A Emily Allard

I have Pergo throughout my house and all I use is a micro-fiber type sweeper and a cleaner mix I make myself. Get a spray bottle put about 1/4 c. vinegar, little squirt of dish soap and water. Even water and a little dish soap works just fine. I have kids, animals and lots of traffic and my floors look really good. No need for alot of equipment.

<FONT face="comic sans ms" size="5">Emily

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast