Newbie :)

Newbie :)

I am new to the site and my name is Tiffany. My husband has not worked for 3 years now due to the economy and we are struggling to make it through life and still make the bills. I am hoping that I can find the information and tools that I need to get our situation manageable.

make, bills, hoping, life, situation, manageable, struggling, information, tools, find, tiffany, husband, site, worked, newbie, economy, years

Thread: Newbie :)

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie :)

I am new to the site and my name is Tiffany. My husband has not worked for 3 years now due to the economy and we are struggling to make it through life and still make the bills. I am hoping that I can find the information and tools that I need to get our situation manageable.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie :)

Hey Tiffany! You will certainly be rewarded by taking the time to explore this site. I can not even begin to tell you all the things I have learned here. I've enjoyed the frugal recipes a lot. I won a bunch of office stuff thanks to this site and the stuff I get in the mail from the freebies section causes me to be much, much happy! Everytime I log in I find something interesting to do on here. welcome to Budget 101 and if I can help you in any way then just p.m. me.
    Angel

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tiffany, Glad you joined the site, as Angel said, any questions just ask.

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome, Tiffany! Good to have you here. Lots of information here. Thanks; Virginia

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site Tiffany. You will find so many recommendations and great people to share ideas all with a common interest in saving money and cutting expenses.