Dee Bleau

Default I am soooooo excited over something small !!

I Just came back from Staples. I have to say that I have wanted a shredder for a while now. After researching I found one at staples for $100.00 and online it said it was $50.00. So when I got to the register I handed the printout from the web site I did and they gave me that price I asked the person would someone have gotten this for this price had they not printed outthe lowere price. She said NO!!! I am so excited I got such a deal. AND all the reviews were really good. Yeah for me!!!!!!

<FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Dee <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Kyle 08/11/91 <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Stephanie 03/25/97 <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Wife to Jeff 09/28/02 <FONT color="#800080">http://christmasbaby71.spaces.live.com/ <FONT color="#800080">Check out My New Blog SIte!!!

Maria Jewlz

Way to go! I bet that feels great!!!!

Dee Bleau <dejeffbleau@yahoo.com> wrote: I Just came back from Staples. I have to say that I have wanted a shredder for a while now. After researching I found one at staples for $100.00 and online it said it was $50.00. So when I got to the register I handed the printout from the web site I did and they gave me that price I asked the person would someone have gotten this for this price had they not printed outthe lowere price.
    She said NO!!! I am so excited I got such a deal. AND all the reviews were really good. Yeah for me!!!!!!

<FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Dee <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Kyle 08/11/91 <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Stephanie 03/25/97 <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Wife to Jeff 09/28/02 <FONT color="#800080">http://christmasbaby71.spaces.live.com/ <FONT color="#800080">Check out My New Blog SIte!!!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] "] Try it now.[/url]

&#32;

Herlean

Congrats! I just got back from TWO different Walgreens stores. I was going through the ads from last week's paper (finally found time last night) and today, armed with my list and the weekly ad, I went out with my toddler to obtain my items. At the first Walgreens, we got everything but the toliet paper (2/$13) for the 12 packs. We got a raincheck instead. So, I got the other items that I wanted up to the limits (several cap at 3 or 4 of the item). Then, we went to another Walgreens. Found the toliet paper, plus I got more deordorant ($0.99 a piece for Arm & Hammer, which is normally $3.49 a piece there) and several other items. Progresso soup (4/$5)- great for our lunches going to work. I am so proud of myself. Will be searching out the Walgreens ad tomorrow as well. Herlean

Dee Bleau <dejeffbleau@yahoo.com> wrote: I Just came back from Staples. I have to say that I have wanted a shredder for a while now. After researching I found one at staples for $100.00 and online it said it was $50.00. So when I got to the register I handed the printout from the web site I did and they gave me
    that price I asked the person would someone have gotten this for this price had they not printed outthe lowere price. She said NO!!! I am so excited I got such a deal. AND all the reviews were really good. Yeah for me!!!!!!

<FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Dee <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Kyle 08/11/91 <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Stephanie 03/25/97 <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Wife to Jeff 09/28/02 <FONT color="#800080">http://christmasbaby71.spaces.live.com/ <FONT color="#800080">Check
    out My New Blog SIte!!!

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms;"> rgb(96,0,191);FONT-FAMILY: system;">"Opportunity may knock once on your door. Temptation leans against the doorbell." - Unknown
    "Never believe you don't have what it takes."

&#32;

Dee Bleau

I am finding now that I am home I can really look and then combine the coupons

as well.

SO a bigger savings. I LOVE saving money.

Herlean <wm_jun99@yahoo.com> wrote:

Congrats! I just got back from TWO different Walgreens stores.