Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-10-2012, 08:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
The Simpsons™: Tapped Out - Electronic Arts
The The Simpsons™: Tapped Out - Electronic Arts App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
Release Date: February 29, 2012
** Thanks for making The Simpsons: Tapped Out a #1 game on the App Store around the world. Come join your favorite Simpsons characters for FREE – now enhanced for iPhone 5. **
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
**Because of its many features, we recommend connecting to WiFi the first time you launch this game. Please be patient while it loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).**
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics made for the Retina display, you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Korean?
But who wants to read all this text on an iPhone screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
- You must have an Internet connection to play, so please make sure your device is connected.
© Game software © 2012 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons TM and © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.