Default Stinky Refridgerator

I have a problem with my fridge that we store out in our garage. It

stinks! I have cleaned it and it still smells. I don't want to put

anything in it because it make most things taste funny. We mostly use

it for my sons rabbits, their food (carrots, lettuce, celery and other

veggie), but I also put eggs, butter, margarine and my husband stores

pop in there. But in the freezer part I like to put frozen veggie,

bread and cheese! What can I do to make it not smell in there?? We are

making a big grocery run this weekend and I need it!

Thanks in advance,

Default Stinky Refridgerator

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">Put some coffee grounds in it.
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">You can also Windex it with newspapers (instead of paper towels).
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">Then after done re-cleaning it, put a couple of charcoal briquettes in it.
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">Also, last thing, check under the fridge for a tray that catches waste water – that may be what is making it stink.