download problem

Hi, I'm a newbie. I was unable to download one of the 'letters from Santa'. message pop up said: submission could not be processed because security token was invalid.' ?? Did I do something wrong?? Linda

page, download, login, token, security, linda, logged, browser, back, invalid, santa, message, cache, corrupted, error, downloads, happen, erroneously, problem, version-, type, glitch, reply, occurs, corner, make, letter, shows, letters, wrong, experiencing, boards, submission, processed, issues, timed, newbie, post, call, open, generated, left, unable

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doh download problem

Hi, I'm a newbie. I was unable to download one of the 'letters from Santa'.

message pop up said: submission could not be processed because security token was invalid.'

?? Did I do something wrong??

Linda

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: download problem

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    Hi, I'm a newbie. I was unable to download one of the 'letters from Santa'.

message pop up said: submission could not be processed because security token was invalid.'

?? Did I do something wrong??

Linda
    Hi Linda, welcome to the boards, sorry you're experiencing issues,

A security token is generated at login.

Most likely you have left a page open (call it page A), then your login has timed out, then you logged in again on a different page (page B) and tried to download, or post on page A. As the old security token on page A is now invalid it gives you an error message.

Sometimes this can happen erroneously if your browser cache is corrupted.

Login, go back to the downloads page, hit F5 (look to the top right corner to make sure it shows you're logged in, then try to download the santa letter. If it occurs again, reply back here with your Browser Type and Version- so we can see if there's a glitch somewhere else!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I'm also new here and I'm having problems with downloads too. My problem is that I want to download the weekly menu planner. Not the floral one but the one that kinda looks like a calendar Weekly Menu Planner - Downloads - Budget101.com. I look at the preview and it is the one I want but when I click on the download button it is the floral one that I have already printed. The first time I thought it was just that I clicked the wrong link but after waiting the time needed to try again I'm still getting the wrong one when trying to download. Any help would be great.

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Tymber View Post
    Hi, I'm also new here and I'm having problems with downloads too. My problem is that I want to download the weekly menu planner. Not the floral one but the one that kinda looks like a calendar Weekly Menu Planner - Downloads - Budget101.com. I look at the preview and it is the one I want but when I click on the download button it is the floral one that I have already printed. The first time I thought it was just that I clicked the wrong link but after waiting the time needed to try again I'm still getting the wrong one when trying to download. Any help would be great.
    I just went in and fixed it, it should be working correctly now. Be sure to load a clean page, rather than a cached version. Load the downloads page and hit ctrl+alt+F5
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Liss I'll have to try it again. Right now I'm getting the message that I've reached my limit. How long do you have to wait for the limit to reset?

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

The time limit is dependent on how many posts you make in the forums.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101