Thread: Hi,

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi,

I live in south Louisiana with my husband an 2 kids. I'm a stay at home mom. Of course that doesn't mean I don't work. I do most all the yard work and all the house work. We have about 30 chickens, 2 ducks, 3 rabbits, 3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 hamsters, 3 (50gal) aquariums and 1 julianna mini pig!

I'm so excited about this site. Only problem I have is trying to remember everything. Is there a way to "save" recipes in a folder or something? Especially the cleaners, I really would hate to have to print them all out. But would like to be able to go right to the ones I prefer when I need them.

Blessings always!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi,

Hi and Welcome, Mrs McGhee! Good to have you here. You can make a folder on your computer and save the recipes to it. Just copy and paste to a word processing program, I use the Microsoft WordPad program that comes with the operating system. Thanks; Virginia

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

welcome mrsmcgheel!!! this is a great site!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and welcome mrsmcgehee!!
    Like Virginia, I use a word pad program. Open and label a folder, then copy your recipe into a text document which will be in the newly opened folder. Label, Paste and save.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Howdy ! Glad you joined. If you want you can save posts to your FAVORITES folder on the site, just click on the post Add To Fvorites (bottom left hand side, green text) then go to MY FAVS (at top of your screen in the green bar), then you can print them as needed
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. As you might have noticed we all enjoy helping and sharing ideas with each other. Enjoy your time here.