Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Cvs Purchase

  1. #1
    Dee Bleau
    Guest

    Default Cvs Purchase

    I went and used my ECB. Before the card and coupons the total was $40.29. AFter I paid $15.47 The problem was I bought the Garnie FrutiseShampoo and they chargd me $ 4.29. I went back this am and I bought the wrong one. SO eedless to say I returned the one I bought and got a rain check. I really am having fun looking at the bargains.

    <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Dee <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Kyle 08/11/91 <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Stephanie 03/25/97 <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Wife to Jeff 09/28/02 <FONT color="#800080">http://christmasbaby71.spaces.live.com/ <FONT color="#800080">Check out My New Blog SIte!!!


  2. #2
    Monique
    Guest

    Default Cvs Purchase

    Instead of a raincheck, is there another CVS nearby?



    CONGRATS on your savings!



    On Feb 9, 2008 4:01 PM, Dee Bleau <dejeffbleau@yahoo.com> wrote:



    > I went back this am and I bought the wrong one. SO eedless to say I

    > returned the one I bought and got a rain check.






  3. #3
    pooh5497@yahoo.com>
    Guest

    Default Cvs Purchase

    Yea, the same thing happened to me with teh fructis so

    the manager just gave me $4.29 in cash back so it was

    still free for me



    Amy

    --- Dee Bleau <dejeffbleau@yahoo.com> wrote:



    > I went and used my ECB. Before the card and coupons

    > the total was $40.29.

    >

    > AFter I paid $15.47

    >

    > The problem was I bought the Garnie FrutiseShampoo

    > and they chargd me $ 4.29.






  4. #4
    Marie Elena ChaCha
    Guest

    Default Cvs Purchase

    Hi Dee,

    Went into one of the CVS the other day saw their clearance rack, a ton of Garnie Frutise gels and moouses hair products for 50% off, went back had my coupons with me, walked away spend 15.00 and saved over 59.00, felt pretty good.
    have a good one,



    Marie Elene
    southeast Michigan





    To: budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    From: dejeffbleau@yahoo.com
    Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 13:01:27 -0800
    Subject: Budget101.com : Cvs Purchase





    I went and used my ECB. Before the card and coupons the total was $40.29.

    AFter I paid $15.47

    The problem was I bought the Garnie FrutiseShampoo and they chargd me $ 4.29.

    I went back this am and I bought the wrong one. SO eedless to say I returned the one I bought and got a rain check.

    I really am having fun looking at the bargains.


    <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Dee
    <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Kyle 08/11/91
    <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Stephanie 03/25/97
    <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Wife to Jeff 09/28/02
    <FONT color="#800080">http://christmasbaby71.spaces.live.com/
    <FONT color="#800080">Check out My New Blog SIte!!!




    <hr>Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailŪ-get your "fix". Check it out.



  5. #5
    Dee Bleau
    Guest

    Default Cvs Purchase

    OMGoodness. That is great I will go to CVS here and check it all out;/

    Marie Elena ChaCha <chachaslider@hotmail.com> wrote: Hi Dee,
    Went into one of the CVS the other day saw their clearance rack, a ton of Garnie Frutise gels and moouses hair products for 50% off, went back had my coupons with me, walked away spend 15.00 and saved over 59.00, felt pretty good.
    have a good one,

    Marie Elene
    southeast Michigan


    To: budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    From:
    dejeffbleau@yahoo.com
    Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 13:01:27 -0800
    Subject: Budget101.com : Cvs Purchase

    I went and used my ECB. Before the card and coupons the total was $40.29. AFter I paid $15.47 The problem was I bought the Garnie FrutiseShampoo and they chargd me $ 4.29. I went back this am and I bought the wrong one. SO eedless to say I returned the one I bought and got a rain check. I really am having fun looking at the bargains.

    <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Dee <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Kyle 08/11/91 <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Mom to Stephanie
    03/25/97
    <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff" size="3">Wife to Jeff 09/28/02 <FONT color="#800080">http://christmasbaby71.spaces.live.com/ <FONT color="#800080">Check out My New Blog SIte!!!

    Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailŪ-get your "fix". Check it out.


    <FONT face="arial black" color="#0000ff">Dee <FONT face="arial
    black" color="#007f7f">Need Vehicle work Done? Contact
    <FONT face="arial black" color="#007f7f">Time Wise Mobile Mechanic 518-470-2377 <FONT face="arial black" color="#007f7f">Ask for Jeff..He will set up a time to come and meet with <FONT face="arial black" color="#007f7f">you to check out your vehicle problems. <FONT face="arial black" color="#007f7f">He comes to you at home or work or where ever you happen to be! <FONT face="arial black" color="#007f7f">Open 24 hrs


 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •