Thread: Hey! How R U?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ribbon Hey! How R U?

Hey, I'm Tara... of course I'm new to this site! I'm from NC, I'm married, have 3 children (a son & 2 beautiful daughters), I'm in my 30's, and this year I celebrate my 5th year as a breast cancer survivor (YAY). I was young when diagnosed. I went thru a lot and made choices out of fear without thinking them thru, the biggest thing I learned was to do the research yourself and don't just do what everyone else thinks you should, no matter how scared u r. U may regret decisions others make 4 u. Because I didn't listen to myself, I'm still dealing with surgeries etc. There were also symptoms I ignored, and I don't want anyone to make the mistakes I did. However, I am alive, well, cancer free so something I did was right! I really want to learn as much as possible about the computer and internet! My goal is to find a job that makes me happy whether its outside the house, or create an online business! Thats a little about me! Have a great day!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hey! How R U?

Hello and Welcome, Tara ! Good to have you here. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tara ~ Happy to hear that your health is OK, nice to meet you (are you a Duke or UNC fan? my boyfriend use to drag me from MN to NC everyyear ~ by car~ to watch UNC basketball. Once we even went to Hawaii to watch the Maui playoffs, yes a week in Maui, sitting on a wooden bench watching basketball...................).

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site...And Glad your health is Ok
    Born and Raised In Panama City,Florida...Now Living In Paducah, Kentucky