Thread: love this site

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking love this site

Just found this site tonight while looking for recipes for seasoning mixes. I don't spend any more money than I have to.....I am cheap, cheap, cheap, but I love good things, pretty things and if there is a way to I will make it myself rather than buy whatever it is I need or want. My two girls are grown now, but I was a single mom and things were pretty rough financially so I sewed most of their clothes, my clothes, curtains and anything else I could. I also like to make soap, lotion, foot scrub...all kinds of things. I haven't sewn anything for years, although I have been crocheting and doing other crafts, but the sewing bug recently bit so I have been spending a lot of time making things for my girls and grands. For birthdays and Christmas I usually make something for gifts if I can. Of course I haven't learned how to make too many toys other than soft sewn toys so I usually buy things for my grands. I am fairly new a grandparenting, my grand daughter is three and my grand son is two but good grief if I had known being a grand mom was this much fun I would have done it first! Love them grands!!!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: love this site

Hello and Welcome CmRead ! Good to have you here. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi CmRead ~ Nice to meet you. I am also cheap, cheap, cheap but hubby likes to spend, spend, spend. We cannot wait to become grandparents, 1-2 years we hope, until then we are grandDOGparents!

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site..I'm Also Cheap Cheap Cheap
    Born and Raised In Panama City,Florida...Now Living In Paducah, Kentucky