New and exploring

New and exploring

Thanks for the birthday greetings today. That was a surprise! I can't remember how I found B-101, but I really am amazed by the information here. Especially like the "mixes" for just about anything. Used to do these and fell off the wagon. Now beginning to get back into them. I am retired and

years, love, visit, read, managed, retired, quilts, heirloom, tomatoes, krim, fence, pick, ready, veggies, munching, mama, discovered, climbed, coon, black, family, history, manage, bible, study, ministry, ozarks, moved, country, relief, food, friends, arkansas, deer, make, kids, host, choice, smart, director, site, quilting, information, amazed, mixes, b-101, today, birthday, exploring, found

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart New and exploring

Thanks for the birthday greetings today. That was a surprise! I can't remember how I found B-101, but I really am amazed by the information here. Especially like the "mixes" for just about anything. Used to do these and fell off the wagon. Now beginning to get back into them. I am retired and thought I was going to have so-o-o much time to read, visit, etc. Yeah! Right! Not enough hours in the day. I garden in raised beds which are fenced. No deer munching on veggies ready to pick. However, one Mama Coon who climbed the fence and managed to eat Black Krim Heirloom tomatoes. Managed to get about 5/6 before she did. I discovered quilting four years ago and make quilts for family and friends and for Arkansas Quilts for Kids. Host Site Director for Smart Choice Food Relief Ministry. Love to read; study Bible history -- and manage to visit.

Love the Ozarks -- definitely God Country! Moved here 28 years ago. Retired 10 years ago.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New and exploring

Welcome, 9PatchPatti ! It is good to have you here. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New and exploring

Hi 9PatchPatti, Nice to meet you.

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela