Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-02-2008, 05:14 PM #1LissGuest
Superbowl Sunday: Honey-Glazed Chicken Wings
Honey-Glazed Chicken Wings
16 chicken wings
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup honey
2 lemons, squeezed
1. Place the chicken pieces in a shallow pan.
2. Mix all of the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour
over the chicken, turning several times to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat the broiler or prepare a charcoal fire in an outdoor
5. Broil or grill the chicken for about 10 minutes on each side.