What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw Brand new newbie in TN

Having come upon very hard times, I am trying to learn to live my reality. That reality is that I'm one paycheck away from living in a cardboard box under a bridge! I have always had plenty of just about anything that I have wanted, up to these past 4 years. I want to learn all I can on how to cut costs drastically. I saw a couple of ebooks from the site owner on my Kindle and was inspired to check out her website.

I have had the same pets for over 10 years, and although they require a good bit of my income, they are family. I have to include them in my budget, and as they pass on to dog and cat heaven in their senior years, I don't plan to replace them. Any suggestions on cutting costs with them, without sacrificing good nutrition, I'm all ears!

I'm active in my church,singing in the choir and playing in the bell choir. I live in a small 3 room cabin on the side of a mountain and have enjoyed the lovely breezes and fresh air. I am also trying to minimize my junk. After accumulating so much for so many years, I find it is just bogging me down and it is time to let go. This is a gradual process, so wish me luck! Anyway, I'm happy to be here and look forward to learning and contributing as I can.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Brand new newbie in TN

Welcome! Good to have you here. Lots of information on this site. Ask any questions you might have and someone will try to find an answer for you. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome gburglinda55,

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

We have 2 pups they are totally family. One of the better things I have found is to feed them good food. I was told in my "dog show" days that any food with the first 2 or 3 ingredients being meat of some kind is the best. They eat less of them, as the protein keep them fuller longer. Yes, they cost more than "Old Roy", but my dogs always had healthy coats, good bowel movements, and rarely if ever got sick. I always called (or email) the manufacturer to get coupons. They love the good comments, and send them out a lot to me. I use science diet for my dogs now, and never go to the store without a coupon. I also by it at my local farm supply store. It is cheaper than big box pet stores.