Returning "newbie"- Welcome Newbie!

Hello all! I am I guess what you would call a returning newbie. I was on the Yahoo! list several years ago. Well, life caught up with me, and I drifted away. I have now decided that I need to get my frugalness back on track, and this site has always been on my bookmarks. I'm really looking forward

returning, newbie, forward, helping, posts, firm, answer, questions, area, christina, accounting, bookmarks, running, strong, background, business, small, accountant, back, list, yahoo, years, life, call, guess, caught, frugalness, track, site, drifted, decided

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Returning "newbie"

Hello all!
    I am I guess what you would call a returning newbie. I was on the Yahoo! list several years ago. Well, life caught up with me, and I drifted away. I have now decided that I need to get my frugalness back on track, and this site has always been on my bookmarks. I'm really looking forward to the posts on here, and helping out where I can for others.

I am an accountant running my own firm. I have a strong background in small business and tax accounting, and I am willing to answer any questions in this area if I can!

Thanks!
    Christina

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Returning "newbie"

Hello Christina! I just joined here for the first time and appreciate your willingness to help. My first post should show up shortly and you can see my story. I hope to learn a lot from others like yourself.
    Linda

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Back, Christina! Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Back! I just came back as well, my old PC died. Now I need to read everything again!
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela