Newbie in Saskatchewan- Welcome Newbie!

Hello everyone! I am new here and have been enjoying all the great ideas.I am Mom to 4 grown children,Granny to 9,and GG to 1. I am retired/semi retired as I do pop in and out of the work force. I have an 8 year old grandson living with me who came to be with me at 6 months.So,he's not really like

canning, crochet, dehyd freezing, gardening, grandchildren, grandparents, reading, sall, gardening,canning,freezing,dehydand, writing, handful, pals,and, sufficiently, xstitch, eyes, longer,collecting, vintage, live, things,reading,trying, friends, family.i, forward, granny, vicky, blog, thinking, interesting, becase, interestscrochet,plastic, retired, work, force, retired/semi, ideas.i, great, grown, 9,and, children,granny, year, saskatchewan, newbie, grandson,hes, enjoying, hobbies, variety, months.so,hes, living, grandson, canvas

Ground Level Lurker
    I live in SE Saskatchewan,summer on the old family fsrm,winter in town.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Newbie in Saskatchewan

Hello everyone! I am new here and have been enjoying all the great ideas.I am Mom to 4 grown children,Granny to 9,and GG to 1. I am retired/semi retired as I do pop in and out of the work force. I have an 8 year old grandson living with me who came to be with me at 6 months.So,he's not really like a grandson,he's my kid!

I have a variety of hobbies and interests;crochet,plastic canvas becase my eyes don't like xstitch any longer,collecting vintage "things",reading,trying to live as self sufficiently as possible, gardening,canning,freezing,dehydrating,and writing to a very sall handful of pen pals,and to far away friends and family.I also have a blog that keeps me thinking and trying to keep it interesting.

I'm looking forward to getting to know what all there is here!

Vicky aka Granny

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie in Saskatchewan

Welcome, Vicky! Good to have you here. Lots of interesting stuff on here. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie in Saskatchewan

Nice to meet you Vicky!

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela