Article: Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

Delight your senses and keep your wallet full by making your own delicious copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Latte- choose from the original delicious flavor or our low calorie vegan version as well Read More: Article: Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Latte

starbucks, pumpkin, copycat, article, latte, delicious, flavor, calorie, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=3899-copycat-starbucks-pumpkin-latte, read, original, version, vegan, latte-, wallet, senses, delight, full, choose, making

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Latte

Delight your senses and keep your wallet full by making your own delicious copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Latte- choose from the original delicious flavor or our low calorie vegan version as well

Read More: Article: Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Latte
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is very good and perfect for Fall. I make it often. When my daughter calls me while working and wants me to bring her a starbucks pumpkin latte, I make her one of these and she is thrilled. I even keep a supply of "to go" cups on hand.:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

We tried this yesterday and everyone absolutely LOVED it, thank you so much for sharing. Starbucks is so utterly expensive and it's a real treat to have this at home!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Weight Watchers point for the low cal version is just 1 point. Pumpkin is a free vegetable and the unsweetened almond milk is 30 calories a cup.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Being on a tight budget, I would not normally have things like this. I can't bring myself to spend $5 on one drink even on a good day. It's recipes like these that make me feel as though I'm not sacrificing anything. I'm living "more expensively" than I would be if I wasn't on a tight budget. I have everything in my pantry. I purchased extra pumpkin last winter when it was on sale. I'll make mini pumpkin pies in muffin tins with the leftover pumpkin for my kids' cold lunches. I've taken a Dave Ramsey class in the past. One of his books is entitled More Than Enough. This recipe makes me feel that I have more than enough.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

OH YUM! Going to make it this weekend!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

i tried the first recipe tonight, but left out the pumpkin and made my own spice mix. No whipped cream, just milk. I plan to buy a milk frother, but didn't yet. So it didn't get frothy, but it sure tastes good! I just read that Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte has 39 grams of sugar in it!! 1/3 cup ground cinnamon, 1 tablespoon ground ginger, 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg or mace, 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cloves, 1-1/2 teaspoons ground allspice is what I used for the pumpkin spice. It would taste good mixed into just regular coffee too, I think.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

My daughter loves anything flavored with pumpkin and I would like to make this for her. Could someone give me an idea of how much a "shot" of strong coffee would be?