SillyGoobers Intro

:dontknow: I dont really know where to begin so as your message says Liss, I'll jump in with both feet! Most of my friends and family just call me "goob". My nickname growing up was 'Silly Goober' and goob just kind of stuck. I found this site after downloading the eBook, The 2012 guide to

goob, site, debt, thread, hoping, find, place, start, challenge, receipt, book, opener, ideas, read, finally, control, wait, weekend, make, $250, jump, feet, call, family, friends, liss, dontknow, intro, begin, message, nickname, growing, loved, sillygoobers, groceries, free, providing, guide, 2012, kind, goober, silly, stuck, found, ebook, downloading, past

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default SillyGoobers Intro

I dont really know where to begin so as your message says Liss, I'll jump in with both feet! Most of my friends and family just call me "goob". My nickname growing up was 'Silly Goober' and goob just kind of stuck. I found this site after downloading the eBook, The 2012 guide to groceries for $250, which I really really LOVED.

Thank you so much for providing it for free this past weekend it has really given us a place to start to get out of debt. We took the receipt challenge in the book and I was hoping to find a thread here about it because it was a big Eye opener! Is there one??? If not, can we make one??

I cant wait to read all of the ideas here on the site and finally get our debt under control. Thanks for having me

Goob

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SillyGoobers Intro

Welcome! Which nickname do you prefer, Goob or silly Goober? There is lots of information here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: SillyGoobers Intro

I have not been on the site for awhile, need to get use to everything again. I will help anyway I can.

Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela