Ground Level Lurker

Default help me register please!!!!!!!!!

I have tried registering and have followed the instructions to a T. But I have not received an email yet, and I cannot send a request on the page you stated because I keep getting this response...

kitchenpirate, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to view threads or post, You may not have completed your registration process and activated your free account.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page; Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    Did you see a Big Red X on the Previous Page? If so, that means you have attempted to access a Restricted Area that is meant for Active Members only.

How do I register????? Ugh!

East Coast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: help me register please!!!!!!!!!

You're actually already registered . . . and now your account has been activated! So sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues. Since you took the time to let us know, we've done away with the email verification process.

If you have any other issues or questions, please don't hesitate to let me know! Welcome to the site! I love your username, great choice
    Creator & Designer of
    Budget101 Forums

Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**