confused? Please help :(

confused? Please help :(

When I click on many of the links I am taken to grocerybudget101.com. Apparently this is not the same site, though it looks very similar (I had to register for it separately). Are these two sites linked? Run by the same people?? Sister sites? I don't really understand. And as for the

site, sites, people, linked, sister, understand, posts, helping, counting, contest, similar, links, click, grocerybudget101.com, apparently, confused, register, separately

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default confused? Please help :(

When I click on many of the links I am taken to grocerybudget101.com. Apparently this is not the same site, though it looks very similar (I had to register for it separately). Are these two sites linked? Run by the same people?? Sister sites? I don't really understand. And as for the contest...which site is which for the counting of posts?

Thanks for helping me......

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: confused? Please help :(

It is confusing, I ran into the same thing a while back. They are two different sites and each one has their own contest. Hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia

Super Moderator
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: confused? Please help :(

The sites are sister sites that are owned by the same Family Network, but virginia is quite correct- the Thank you gift programs are separate. There are different drawings & different types of forums available on both sites.