Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tressa Watts

Default craft ideas? Hobbies?

Anyody have any interesting ideas for craft itesm? I have ADD and cannot ever relax and do "nothing" the problem is I loose interest in things pretty quickly also...lol I am looking for any ideas in fun craft ideas....or a new hobby I may enjoy? I am not much of an outside person. I spend most of my time at my daughters sporting events or school events....but when she is at her dads I am bored....

Thanx Tressa

<hr>Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.You IM, we give. Learn more.

armstrca

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">What about the craft where you do different colors of yarn through a plastic grid and make pencil holders or trivets?<SPAN> Or Crocheting (it is easier then knitting - I have done both).<SPAN> It isn't a craft thingy, but I do an electronic Soduku game that relaxes me (I am ADHD, too).
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">Here are a couple of links to some plastic canvas sites:
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">http://www.anniesplasticcanvas.com/
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">http://www.craftsolutions.com/crafts...nvasCrafts.asp
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tressa Watts
    Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 8:40 PM
    To: budgetgroup
    Subject: Budget101.com : craft ideas? Hobbies?
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt;COLOR: teal;FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS';">
    Anybody have any interesting ideas for craft itesm? I have ADD and cannot ever relax.
    Thanx Tressa

Karen Pierce

I spend most of my spare moments doing counted cross stitch....I love it, don't know what I'd do without it. It's my "therapy".... KarenP

Tressa Watts <TressaPSGT@hotmail.com> wrote: Anyody have any interesting ideas for craft itesm? I have ADD and cannot ever relax and do "nothing" the problem is I loose interest in things pretty quickly also...lol I am looking for any ideas in fun craft ideas....or a new hobby I may enjoy? I am not much of an outside person. I spend most of my time at my daughters sporting
    events or school events....but when she is at her dads I am bored....
    Thanx Tressa

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.You IM, we give. Learn more.

<div id="RTEContent"><font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" color="#bf00bf">Karen Pierce<font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" color="#bf00bf">Brookfield, WI<font color="#bf00bf"><font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#0000ff"><font color="#bf00bf"><font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif">

mem68

Do you crochet? I have done this at kids events.
    [quote]

Amy W

<div style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10pt;">
    Scrapbooking hasbeen my ADD calmer. There's so much to do and so many different and creative ways to do things, the possibilities are endless! (CreativeMemories has great itemsand training for that too)
    <FONT color="#0080ff">

<SPAN style="height:2px;border-bottom:1px solid rgb(212,208,200);border-top:1px solid rgb(128,128,128);background-color:black;">

<FONT color="#0080ff"><FONT color="#c52579">
    <FONT color="#000000" size="4">~Amy
    <FONT color="#007f7f"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;COLOR: rgb(0,127,64);FONT-STYLE: italic;"><FONT color="#007f7f">New Mineral Powder Foundation, lipstick and fragrance wands! Check it out!
    <FONT color="#ff007f">Free shipping on all orders! <FONT color="#ff007f">www.marykay.com/wardamy

<FONT color="#c00000"><FONT color="#ff007f" size="2">

<FONT color="#00007f" size="2">

<FONT color="#810081" size="2">

<FONT size="1"><FONT color="#a33224"><FONT face="Verdana"><FONT size="1"><FONT face="VERDANA, ARIAL, SANS-SERIF" color="#330000" size="1">
    <DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt;FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">

----- Original Message ----
    To: budgetgroup <budget101_@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 9:39:37 PM

Anyody have any interesting ideas for craft itesm? I have ADD and cannot ever relax and do "nothing" the problem is I loose interest in things pretty quickly also...lol I am looking for any ideas in fun craft ideas....or a new hobby I may enjoy? I am not much of an outside person. I spend most of my time at my daughters sporting events or school events....but when she is at her dads I am bored....
    Thanx Tressa

<SPAN style="height:2px;border-bottom:1px solid rgb(212,208,200);border-top:1px solid rgb(128,128,128);background-color:black;">
    Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.You IM, we give. Learn more.

~ C ~

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    I have ADD also. I learned quite awhile ago that if I crochet
    while watching TV then I don't fidget, get restless or feel the urge to
    snack to keep "busy".

armstrca wrote:
    <blockquote id="mid_fnncfp+clc6_eGroups_com" cite="mid:fnncfp+clc6@eGroups.com" type="cite">

11pt;color: teal;font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';">What
    about the craft where you do different colors of yarn through a plastic
    grid and make pencil holders or trivets? Or Crocheting
    (it is easier then knitting - I have done both). It
    isn't a craft thingy, but I do an electronic Soduku game – that relaxes
    me (I am ADHD, too).
    11pt;color: teal;font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';">Here
    are a couple of links to some plastic canvas sites:
    11pt;color: teal;font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';">http://www.anniesplasticcanvas.com/
    11pt;color: teal;font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';">http://www.craftsolutions.com/crafts...nvasCrafts.asp
    11pt;color: teal;font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';">

<hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2" width="100%">
    10pt;font-family: Tahoma;">From: 10pt;font-family: Tahoma;"> Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tressa
    Watts

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 8:40 PM

11pt;color: teal;font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';">
    Anybody
    have any interesting ideas for craft itesm? I have ADD and cannot ever
    relax.

Thanx Tressa

__________ NOD32 2831 (20080129) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.

http://www.eset.com

[/quote]

shanandoah

Has anyone tried some of the fun craft ideas on the Budget 101 page. I

was really impressed. I'm going to start making some of the VAlentine

ideas soon. My hobbies are gardening. I'm budding some plants now to

get ready for the spring. Does anyone know where to rent a tiller?

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "mem68" <mildreda@...> wrote:

>

> Do you crochet? I have done this at kids events.

>

The Lays

I just started knitting socks! It is fun,
    and if you have a local yarn store they can even teach you how to knit. (It is
    the newest craze)

Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tressa Watts

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008
    8:40 PM

Subject: Budget101.com : craft
    ideas? Hobbies?

Anyody have any interesting ideas for craft itesm? I
    have ADD and cannot ever relax and do "nothing" the problem is I
    loose interest in things pretty quickly also...lol I am looking for any ideas
    in fun craft ideas....or a new hobby I may enjoy? I am not much of an outside
    person. I spend most of my time at my daughters sporting events or school
    events....but when she is at her dads I am bored....

Thanx Tressa

<hr size="2" width="100%" align="center">

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.You
    IM, we give. Learn more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast