the recipes. I click the button to print this recipe and my paper

comes out of my printer with the words "page not found". Does anyone

have any suggestions??

Thanks so much.

Shelly

Jillian Snyder

Default Printing recipes off of site

I have had the same problem also. In the past it has

worked fine. Good to know I am not the only one.

--- Michele <shellybean40@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I LOVE this site. I am so excited,but very

> confused. I cannot print

> the recipes. I click the button to print this

> recipe and my paper

> comes out of my printer with the words "page not

> found". Does anyone

> have any suggestions??

> Thanks so much.

> Shelly

>

>

Liss

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "Michele" <shellybean40@...> wrote:

>

> I LOVE this site. I am so excited,but very confused. I cannot print

> the recipes. I click the button to print this recipe and my paper

> comes out of my printer with the words "page not found". Does anyone

> have any suggestions?? <

Yes, copy and paste the recipe, or highlight the recipe with your

mouse and then print "selection" only. We have found that most users

prefer to copy and paste rather than use the Print Function As many

like to print multiple recipes on a single page.

Since this is the case, we have removed the print function.

Unfortunately, this has to be done 1 pg at a time and I have over

17,000 pages within the site to edit, so you can imagine that some

pages are still showing the button.

~Liss

Herlean

Does anyone have any ideas and/or tips as to what they will do/should do/recommend we do with this stimulus money that is coming our way from the government? I know that the President intends for us to spend it right away and boost the economy (his words, not mine), but I would think that it would be best to save it, invest it, pay down some debts, etc. not go on a "free for all shopping spree" - i.e., "Hey, let's go hit the mall with this $300 - $1800. KWIM? Herlean

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms;"> rgb(96,0,191);FONT-FAMILY: system;">"Opportunity may knock once on your door. Temptation leans against the doorbell." - Unknown
    "Never believe you don't have what it takes."

&#32;

Shelly Billingsley

Thanks, but some of the pages would not letme even copy or paste. Hmmmmmm What's up with that?? Shelly

Liss <liss@budget101.com> wrote: --- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, "Michele" <shellybean40@...> wrote:
    >
    > I LOVE this site. I am so excited,but very confused. I cannot print
    > the recipes. I click the button to print this recipe and my paper
    > comes out of my printer with the words "page not
    found". Does anyone
    > have any suggestions?? <

Yes, copy and paste the recipe, or highlight the recipe with your
    mouse and then print "selection" only. We have found that most users
    prefer to copy and paste rather than use the Print Function As many
    like to print multiple recipes on a single page.

Since this is the case, we have removed the print function.
    Unfortunately, this has to be done 1 pg at a time and I have over
    17,000 pages within the site to edit, so you can imagine that some
    pages are still showing the button.

~Liss

&#32;
    Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Kelly Weyd

I know I won't be hitting the mall with it. I don't go to the mall anyway, LOL! It will go right to paying down debt. Everyone I talk to is going to be using it on bills, or stocking up on groceries. A lot of people are really running scared, and most people I know are not spending their money on frivolous things right now. Kelly

Herlean <wm_jun99@yahoo.com> wrote: Does anyone have any ideas and/or tips as to what they will do/should do/recommend we do with this stimulus money that is coming
    our way from the government? I know that the President intends for us to spend it right away and boost the economy (his words, not mine), but I would think that it would be best to save it, invest it, pay down some debts, etc. not go on a "free for all shopping spree" - i.e., "Hey, let's go hit the mall with this $300 - $1800. KWIM? Herlean

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms;"> rgb(96,0,191);FONT-FAMILY: system;">"Opportunity may knock once on your door. Temptation leans against the doorbell." - Unknown

&#32;

lisa griffeth

At our house, it's going straight to the cc bill with the highest interest... Lisa G.

Herlean <wm_jun99@yahoo.com> wrote: Does anyone have any ideas and/or tips as to what they will do/should do/recommend we do with this stimulus money that is coming our way from the government? I know that the President intends for us to spend it right away and boost the economy (his words, not mine), but I would think that it would be best to save it, invest it, pay down some debts, etc. not go on a "free
    for all shopping spree" - i.e., "Hey, let's go hit the mall with this $300 - $1800. KWIM? Herlean

&#32;
    Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Karen Pierce

Well, IF it gets here before July, mine will be spent on our Alaska cruise, that's for sure! I just don't know if it will get here before we leave or not. KarenP

Herlean <wm_jun99@yahoo.com> wrote: Does anyone have any ideas and/or tips as to what they will do/should do/recommend we do with this stimulus money that is coming our way from the government? I know that the President intends for us to spend it right away and boost the economy (his words, not mine), but I would think that it would be
    best to save it, invest it, pay down some debts, etc. not go on a "free for all shopping spree" - i.e., "Hey, let's go hit the mall with this $300 - $1800. KWIM? Herlean

<div id="RTEContent"><font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" color="#bf00bf">Karen Pierce<font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif" color="#bf00bf">Brookfield, WI<font color="#bf00bf"><font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#0000ff"><font color="#bf00bf"><font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif">

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast