Thread: Blogs

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Blogs

I know I've been here along while But I have never Posted in the Blogs..and I was wondering when I start one Can I write anything?..I mean like everyday stuff...or does it have to be only about stuff On the site?..I know this question sounds silly..But I don't wanna do something I ain't suppose too..I would rather ask first

Thanks

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by Vampixen View Post
    I know I've been here along while But I have never Posted in the Blogs..and I was wondering when I start one Can I write anything?..I mean like everyday stuff...or does it have to be only about stuff On the site?..I know this question sounds silly..But I don't wanna do something I ain't suppose too..I would rather ask first
    Hi there gal, Thank you for asking. Ok- the blogs are for our peeps- you write about what interests you, what's on your mind, what's bothering you, rants, hopes, just about anything. They're really Not a good place to ask for recipes though, because sometimes it might take awhile to get a response, although sometimes we do share recipes there anyway. If you want to blog about your experience at work or some weirdo you had to deal with at the supermarket or crafts you made up, etc.

Here is the FAQ for the Blogs area (as far as actual posting) - technical use
    Blog FAQ
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101