Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Apple Cake II
08-29-2012, 05:19 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Apple Cake II
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3 cup AP flour
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter-melted
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups peeled, diced apples
1 cup chopped pecans-or nuts of choice
1. Sift sugar, baking soda, flour, spices and salt together into a large bowl.
2. Add eggs, butter, and vanilla; mix well.
3. Add apples and nuts; stir just until mixed.
4. Pour into a prepared tube pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
5. Remove from oven and cool before removing from pan.
Note: Can mix 1/3 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp choice of flavoring, and a few tbsp water to create a glaze. Whisk until desired consistency. Then drizzle onto top of cake.
Cake Apple Bundt CakeBy rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Cake Apple Zucchini CakeBy mos in forum General RecipesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:38 PM
By mos in forum General RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2009, 02:38 PM
By faxonfive in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 08:34 AM