A man was driving home from work when....

he realized it was his daughters birthday. He stopped by the local toy store and headed for the doll section. There he found numerous Barbie's. Beach Barbie, All American Barbie, Princess Barbie...all for about $20 each. At the end of the selection was Divorced Barbie...she, low and behold,

barbie, store, barbies, divorced, $249, stopped, clerk, asked, behold, gentleman, idea, replied, salesman, house, kens, daughters, birthday, local, realized, driving, home, work, headed, princess, american, beach, numerous, doll, section, found, selection

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default A man was driving home from work when....

he realized it was his daughters birthday. He stopped by the local toy store and headed for the doll section. There he found numerous Barbie's. Beach Barbie, All American Barbie, Princess Barbie...all for about $20 each. At the end of the selection was Divorced Barbie...she, low and behold, was $249!!!
    The gentleman stopped a store clerk and asked by the other Barbie's were $20 each and this Barbie was $249. The salesman replied; that is because this is Divorced Barbie and she comes with Ken's house, car, TV... I think you get the idea!! LOL
    " Laughter is the Best Medicine!"

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: A man was driving home from work when....

HEE, hee! Thanks for sharing.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: A man was driving home from work when....

LoL Just saw This....Had my giggle for the Night..Thanks LMAO