Copycat Totino's Pizza Rolls

Recreate the flavor and convenience of your favorite brand name pizza bites with just the right amount of sauce and cheese Read More: Article: Copycat Totino's Pizza Rolls

pizza, article, rolls, copycat, totinos, sauce, amount, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=3890-copycat-totino-s-pizza-rolls, read, cheese, favorite, convenience, flavor, recreate, brand, bites

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Copycat Totino's Pizza Rolls

Recreate the flavor and convenience of your favorite brand name pizza bites with just the right amount of sauce and cheese

Read More: Article: Copycat Totino's Pizza Rolls
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

gluten free on a shoe string has a won ton recipe. I wonder if it could be don gluten free using those?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great recipe I can't wait to try it! Would you please let me know what size pizza sauce jar you use? We have a couple of different sizes on the shelves in the store, and sometimes I make my own sauce.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

these sound so good I can't wait to try them.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome! I've made similar using homemade dough but this sounds so easy I may have to make some right away. I have wonton wrappers on hand because I use then to make smoked turkey/butternut squash raviolis that are to die for. (Smoked turkey frozen leftover from thanksgiving, roasted butternut squash and cream cheese, a little salt to taste - fill wonton wrappers and cut with my pampered chef (can I say the brand name - I'm not a dealer, just really like this cutter) cut-n-seal for round shape, boil then saute in butter and sage- to die for). I'll use my own sauce for this as it is the cheapest (and yummiest, to me) way to go.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome, I can't wait to try these! I usually make these with homemade dough which is time-consuming. I have wonton wrappers on hand because I use them to make smoked turkey/butternut squash ravioli: leftover smoked turkey from thanksgiving, roasted butternut squash, cream cheese and a little salt to taste. Put some on wrapper, moisten and place 2nd wrapper on top and cut-n-seal with my pampered chef cut-n-seal (can I say the brand name? Not a dealer, just like this cutter). Boil then saute in butter and sage - to die for. Anyway, I would use my own sauce for this as it is probably the cheapest way to go (this is a budget site after all) and I think the yummiest. My son will be so happy I found this recipe! BTW - wonton wrappers are often cheaper at an asian store than the regular grocery store, if you can even find them there.