Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Rush City - Acceleroto
08-23-2012, 09:50 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
Rush City - Acceleroto
The Rush City - Acceleroto App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: February 23, 2012
Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Rush City to become FREE for a day!
Run! On sale for free! Endless runner addictive fun from the developer of the #1 smash hit game Air Hockey! You are the sole survivor, hunted by evil humans...you must escape from Rush City! Jump from rooftop to rooftop, dodge helicopters, run as fast as you can! Buff up with piles of challenging objectives & use super powers to out score your friends!
"An addictive endless runner set against a breathtaking nighttime cityscape backdrop" - AppAddict.net
"Acceleroto nailed it again with another awesome game." - Reviewer on AppsMeNow.com
- One-game super powers cheat death, deflect helicopters, and rake in more stars!
- Universal game for your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
- Super graphics tweaks to show off your iPad 2, iPhone4S or new iPad!
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- See your friendsí high scores on laser billboards while you play
- Score multipliers, bigger jumps and faster acceleration for every buff up!
- Automagic iCloud syncing of achievements between your devices (for supported iOS versions)
- Play Rush City with your iCade game controller for retro arcade action!
- Simple one-touch controls!
- Takes seconds to learn, hours & hours to master!
- To "die by helicopter" it's best to get a ways into the game until you see the helicopters appear lower above buildings or in between buildings. They're easier to splat yourself on then.
- To jump in the last 0.5m of a building, pick a building with a border on the roof and use that as a rough guide for when to jump.
© © 2011-2012 Acceleroto
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.