Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-22-2012, 08:51 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Diabetic Friendly Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts-cut into strips
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt (I used plain nonfat Greek yogurt)
1/4 cup bread crumbs (I used Panko)
4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
2 tbsp flour
s and p-to taste
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
pinch cayenne pepper-to taste
1 tbsp dry minced parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Spray baking sheet pan with cooking spray.
3. Place chicken strips in yogurt in a large bowl. Mix around to coat each piece well. Let marinate in fridge for an hour.
4. In a medium bowl, mix together bread crumbs, parm cheese, flour, spices, and seasonings.
5. Remove chicken from yogurt and dredge through the dry mixture; pressing down to ensure both sides get a thick coat of crumbs.
6. Place strips on prepared baking sheet; spray strips lightly with cooking spray.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
By MrsPaws in forum Diabetic Recipes & Supplies, etcReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:58 PM
By Jane in forum Camping & Outdoor RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2010, 09:46 AM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:59 PM
By BiggerPiggyBank in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:34 PM
By Jane in forum Camping & Outdoor RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:06 PM