Howdy From North Carolina!

I have recently rediscovered this site and I'm finding myself spending tons of time on here! I keep seeing all this stuff I would like to do and accomplish but I cant seem to pull myself away from the computer to do it! So far one thing I have learned on order to save money is I need to be

money, chicken, budget, spending, organized, sale, save, learn, sense, stuff, order, site, thing, rediscovered, plan, carolina, north, recently, finding, tons, time, things, stay, week, places, kinds, hope, planner, financially, spend, sales, makes, issues, consignment, yard, stores, thrift, nice, thought, howdy, make, condition, shape, computer, learned, house, ship, pull, belongings, deal

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Howdy From North Carolina!

I have recently rediscovered this site and I'm finding myself spending tons of time on here! I keep seeing all this stuff I would like to do and accomplish but I cant seem to pull myself away from the computer to do it!
    So far one thing I have learned on order to save money is I need to be organized and keep my house and belongings in ship shape condition. I never really thought about it before but it does make sense.
    I'm here because I have a problem with spending money in order to save money. For instance, I might see chicken on sale and I think "wow that's a great deal, and we do need chicken" so I'll end up buying it in bulk. That's nice and dandy but I end up spending most of my budget on chicken and then I have not enough money to buy the other things I need, then I end up going way over budget for the week. I'm trying to learn how to plan so i can buy that on sale chicken if I need it and stay within my budget. I'm not sure if that makes sense or not....
    I also have issues with going to consignment, thrift stores and yard sales. I can really spend some money on stuff with these kinds of places.
    One thing I hope to learn from this site is how to be more financially organized, and be a better planner.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Howdy From North Carolina!

Hello and welcome hpnodat!! Check out Liss' $50 weekly menus and the $250 monthly grocery budget e-books. I loved them both! Great money saving ideas and recipes.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you and I will check that out.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome! There is lots of information on here and if you have a question don't hesitate to ask. thanks; Virginia