What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie from Minnesota

So I'm a 20 something young lady who just loves being frugal whenever she can! Not always an easy task and it's a very steep learning curve, but worth every step! I live with my bf, trying to turn his house into our home. My goal is to become that "perfect housewife", problem is I'm trying to attack all the aspects of that at the same time! But trying to just focus on organization and cooking right now, the latter being slightly more important since I still cook for my dad every couple of days, and might sound easy but add to that sometimes cooking for my bf is difficult since we works mornings and I work afternoons, so sometimes I end up cooking two meals in one day - gets old and frustrating at times. But I am convinced I will get it all figured out to work smoothly!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie from Minnesota

Hi! Welcome to budget101.com It sounds like you are a really busy lady most of the time. Do you cook for a lot of people or just for the 2 of you? There is a forum on here for recipes for 2 - for making smaller meals, or you could make regular (larger serving) meals and then freeze the leftovers so all you have to do is reheat them on busier days.

I've been on here awhile myself, I just love this site.
    Tracy
    Cooking~Cooking~Cooking- it's all I do!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and welcome mcsavings!! Hope you enjoy being here as much as I do!!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I am a newbie here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Merry and I just love all the recipes and ideas to save money. I have just recently retired and looking for lots of ways to save.
    Your new friend Merry

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Merry, Yes...There are TONS of ideas here...Glad you like it..
    Deborah J. Austin