Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default PSA: You're Invited to a Budget101 Scentsy Party!

I'm holding an Online Scentsy Party! If you're trying to preplan for the upcoming Holidays and want some ideas for inexpensive gift basket additions, check out the scentsy products!

Under "Specials" (left hand side of page) it has a tab that says "Combine and Save"- You can get a 6 pack of whatever scents for only $22.50 - that's 6 Gift Basket additions for $3.75 each. I'm making "Fall Gift Baskets" for Few of our close friends/family with Apple Pie Jelly, Mulled Cider Mix, Cinnamon Apple Muffins and Baked Apple Pie Scentsy Bar Total Price $12. per family including basket!

If you'd like to order check out the page here!

They have some awesome scents, Cerise is AMAZING!! only open until Saturday August 25th, so hurry!

Budget101.com Online Scentsy Party

Also- added bonus- anyone that orders Anything at all will automatically be placed in a drawing for a free Scentsy Bar- Scent of the Month- from Budget101.com, Our treat to you as a thank you for ordering!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: You're Invited to a Budget101 Scentsy Party!

Thank you Liss! I've been waiting until the prices dropped a little bit to pick up a few fall scents. Cerise is one of my favorites as well. For those having a hard time finding the scentsy bars, you have to click on Fragrances on the left hand side and the page of all the different bars open up.

I ordered a Halloween warmer from the closeouts, It's So Cute! Name:  DSW-FTNT.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  13.0 KB

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh! This is a GREAT Idea Liss!! My BFF and I were thinking of making Spa Gift baskets for our families this year with homemade body powders, bath salts and such. I think a Spa fragrance would be a delightful addition to a basket. I actually found a couple of really cute baskets on yard sales that I'm redecorating with ribbons. Thank you for the invite!
    ~No Matter how bad it gets, I'm rich at the Dollar Store!!~

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

This one is still available! ~Enjoy
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Waiting for my ship to come in
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the invite Liss! I shared this on my facebook page with my FB friends. If one of them buy something do they qualify for the free scensty bar drawing?
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati - When all else fails, play dead.

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by BellyJean View Post
    Thanks for the invite Liss! I shared this on my facebook page with my FB friends. If one of them buy something do they qualify for the free scensty bar drawing?

Yes!! Most Definitely, Anyone who buys from the party is entered. Be sure to look under the Combination Specials- there are some really good deals in there from their normal prices.
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

This one ends Today! If you'd like to order, do so quickly, this ends today. If you want to get the bars for only $3.75 each, make sure you click on the Combine and Save tab in the left hand column when the page loads.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, someone tried to get my scentsy consultants account terminated because I shared my scentsy party here on the site!

Folks, I am NOT a scensty consultant, I am just holding a scentsy party to help out a New Consultant and to get some great products while they're on sale.

This website is my Own Personal Website and has NOTHING to do with scentsy - or the consultant, I am simply sharing MY own Personal Scentsy Party!

If you have a problem with me, the site, or something that is posted, rather than have the audacity to go behind my back and try to start trouble for someone else- come directly to ME. I'm a big girl, I can take it- I am NOT however, a Fan of Spineless troublemakers that have nothing better to do than to try to destroy a Disabled Persons source of income for their family out of sheer Spite!! Shame on You!

If you wish to Book your OWN online scentsy party- here's a link - be sure to come back and share it here so others can order if they wish!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast