Hello everyone.- Welcome Newbie!

My name is Guy (screen name "cockamamiequest"). I fashioned my screen name out of my desire to not only ask "cockamamie questions", but also to add a little humor in the mix. I stumbled onto this very educational/helpful site a few days ago. I couldn't believe the plethora of information found

living, screen, service, site, driver, dying, cleaning, carpet, part, collection, cross, country, social, benefit, truck, security, learn, attention, paid, vigilant, remain, strong, stay, lifestyle, hope, marvelous, join, excited, things, frugal, money, saving, past, humor, stumbled, days, educational/helpful, questions, fashioned, cockamamiequest, desire, cockamamie, portland, south, miles, careers, include, sales/collection, insurance, door-to-door

Thread: Hello everyone.

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Hello everyone.

My name is Guy (screen name "cockamamiequest"). I fashioned my screen name out of my desire to not only ask "cockamamie questions", but also to add a little humor in the mix. I stumbled onto this very educational/helpful site a few days ago. I couldn't believe the plethora of information found here. I am 68 yrs old, live in Albany, Oregon (about 70 miles south of Portland). My past careers include, military service, door-to-door insurance sales/collection (heavy on the collection part), carpet dying and cleaning service, and cross country truck driver. I am now living on Social Security. Seems like EVERYTHING is going up (except my "benefit"). Therefore, I am really excited to join this marvelous site and hope to learn about a lot of things about saving money and living a more frugal lifestyle that I had never really paid attention to before.

As always, "Stay strong, remain vigilant."

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello everyone.

Hello and welcome cockamamiequiest!