Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Save up to 45% on Family Tents
08-09-2012, 08:50 AM #1
Save up to 45% on Family Tents
A hinged door provides easy entry and exit, and a touch of at-home convenience. Ideal for outdoorsy families and extended camping trips, the Coleman Montana 8 Tent offers a full feature set for a fun family camping experience. It sleeps up to eight comfortably, thanks to a generous 16-by-seven-foot (W x D) layout and spacious center height of six feet, two inches.
An innovative hinged door makes for easy in-and-out, and a vented Cool-Air Port and privacy vent window help improve airflow and keep things fresh. A convenient electrical-access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to a power supply outside, and an interior gear pocket keeps things organized.
The tent's modified dome structure includes a covered front porch and wings for plenty of outdoor living space. Setup is fast and simple, thanks to shock-corded poles, continuous pole sleeves, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Stake and pole bags, as well as a convenient storage and carry bag with instructions sewn in, are also included.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs???outside the tent???at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the doorWind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor11-millimeter fiberglass poles
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Montana 8 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.Expires Aug 17, 2012
View the Deal Now