Newbie intro

<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">HI everyone! I just joined the group! I'm Michelle, 38 and a SAHM of six. Five boys, one girl. Cody will be 15 at the end of this month, Josh will be 13 March 9th, Brendan is 10, Sydney-8 (the girl), Riley will be 7

3000, black, body, center, day, easy, face, family, fitness, hat, information, intro, month, newbie, normal, save, shape, star, stay, walt, josh, brendan, live, cody, logan, girl, chaos, michelle, year, riley, rainy, goal, 2008, spot, struggled, challenge, living, income, things, economical, start, sydney, mama, keeper, proud, http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?ncid=aolcmp00300000002489, ways, ideas, renovation/redeco projects

Thread: Newbie intro

theorgnlgrlygirl@aol.com

Default Newbie intro

<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">HI everyone! I just joined the group! I'm Michelle, 38 and a SAHM of six. Five boys, one girl. Cody will be 15 at the end of this month, Josh will be 13 March 9th, Brendan is 10, Sydney-8 (the girl), Riley will be 7 on February 8th and Logan is 5. My partner in chaos control is Skip, aka Walt, and we've been married for fourteen years, together sixteen. We live in PA in a little town called West Lawn which is near the city of Reading. About an hour and a half from Philadelphia if you're unfamiliar with the area.
    <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">
    <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Living on one income has been a challenge and we've struggled a lot along the way. Things are in an up spot now and I'd like to keep them that way and "save for a rainy day". My goal for 2008 is to live more frugally and save more as well as tackle some renovation/redecorating projects in a economical way.
    <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">
    <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing information and ideas. Thanks!

<P align="center"><FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#8000ff" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Michelle<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">
    Keeper of the Chaos and Proud Mama to:
    <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#ff0000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Cody,<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000080" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> Josh,<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#008000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Brendan,<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#ff00ff" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Sydney,<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#0000ff" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Riley<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> and <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#0080ff" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Logan

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Barb sells Pampered Chef

Default Newbie intro

Welcome Michelle! Barbara

theorgnlgrlygirl@aol.com wrote: <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">HI everyone! I just joined the group! I'm Michelle, 38 and a SAHM of six. Five boys, one girl. Cody will be 15 at the end of this month, Josh will be 13 March 9th, Brendan is 10, Sydney-8 (the girl), Riley will be 7 on February 8th and Logan is 5. My partner in chaos control is Skip, aka Walt, and we've been married for fourteen years, together sixteen. We live in PA in a little town called West Lawn which is near the city of Reading. About an hour and a half from Philadelphia if you're unfamiliar with the
    area. <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Living on one income has been a challenge and we've struggled a lot along the way. Things are in an up spot now and I'd like to keep them that way and "save for a rainy day". My goal for 2008 is to live more frugally and save more as well as tackle some renovation/redecorating projects in a economical way. <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing information and ideas. Thanks! <div align="center"><FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#8000ff" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Michelle<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">
    <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#ff0000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Cody,<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000080" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> Josh,<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#008000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Brendan,<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#ff00ff" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Sydney,<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#0000ff" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Riley<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> and <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#0080ff" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Logan

<FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;"> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

&#32;
    Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] "] Try it now.[/url]

Dee Webber

Default Newbie intro

Hi, Michelle! Welcome! I'm SAHM to 5 boys & one girl, as well! My daughter is #5

in the line up. My oldest is 20, & the youngest is 4.

I love "Keeper of the Chaos"! The difference in our families~ my hubby isn't

partner in control of the chaos, he's a major contributor! LOL!

Dee

_

> theorgnlgrlygirl@aol.com wrote:

> HI everyone! I just joined the group! I'm Michelle, 38 and a SAHM of six.

Five boys, one girl. Cody will be 15 at the end of this month, Josh will be 13

March 9th, Brendan is 10, Sydney-8 (the girl), Riley will be 7 on February 8th

and Logan is 5. My partner in chaos control is Skip, aka Walt, and we've been

married for fourteen years, together sixteen. We live in PA in a little town

called West Lawn which is near the city of Reading. About an hour and a half

from Philadelphia if you're unfamiliar with the area.

>

> Living on one income has been a challenge and we've struggled a lot along the

way. Things are in an up spot now and I'd like to keep them that way and "save

for a rainy day". My goal for 2008 is to live more frugally and save more as

well as tackle some renovation/redecorating projects in a economical way.

>

> I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing information and ideas.

Thanks!

>

> Michelle

> Keeper of the Chaos and Proud Mama to:

> Cody, Josh, Brendan, Sydney, Riley and Logan

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape

Herlean

Default Newbie intro

Michelle, Welcome! I have a Riley too. Herlean

theorgnlgrlygirl@aol.com wrote: <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">HI everyone! I just joined the group! I'm Michelle, 38 and a SAHM of six. Five boys, one girl. Cody will be 15 at the end of this month, Josh will be 13 March 9th, Brendan is 10, Sydney-8 (the girl), Riley will be 7 on February 8th and Logan is 5. My partner in chaos control is Skip, aka Walt, and we've been married for fourteen years, together sixteen. We live in PA in a little town called West Lawn which is near the city of Reading. About an
    hour and a half from Philadelphia if you're unfamiliar with the area. <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Living on one income has been a challenge and we've struggled a lot along the way. Things are in an up spot now and I'd like to keep them that way and "save for a rainy day". My goal for 2008 is to live more frugally and save more as well as tackle some renovation/redecorating projects in a economical way. <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14"> <FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing information
    and ideas. Thanks! <div align="center"><FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#8000ff" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">Michelle<FONT lang="0" face="Garamond" color="#000000" size="4" FAMILY="SERIF" PTSIZE="14">

<FONT style="FONT: 10pt ARIAL, SAN-SERIF;COLOR: black;"> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

&#32;
    Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.