Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Quick Fresh Fruit Cobbler
08-04-2012, 06:53 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Quick Fresh Fruit Cobbler
1 stick butter
1 cup SR flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
4 cups fresh fruit-(strawberries, blueberries, apples, blackberries, peaches, pears, etc..)
1. Heat oven to 350. Place butter in baking dish and melt in oven.
2. Mix flour, sugar, and milk in a large bowl. (batter will be thin.)
3. Remove pan from oven when butter is melted. Pour batter directly into sizzling butter. (No need to stir-dough will rise to the top to form a crust while baking)
2. Pour prepared fresh fruit on top of batter.
3. Put into oven and bake for 40 minutes or until browned.