Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-16-2012, 10:30 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
FREE AIRFARE - Free Air Transportation For Cancer Patients Going To Treatment - Corpo
CORPORATE ANGEL NETWORK arranges FREE air transportation for cancer patients traveling to treatment using the empty seats on corporate jets flying on routine business.
Corporate Angel Network arranges free travel on corporate jets for cancer patients, bone marrow donors and bone marrow recipients, as long as they:
1) Travel to or from an approved* cancer treatment center
2) Are able to walk up and down the steps to a private plane without assistance
3) Do not require oxygen, IV or any other form of life support during the flight
By taking a Corporate Angel flight, a patient:
1) Saves the expense of commercial airline tickets
2) Avoids crowds in air terminals and on the aircraft
3) Is permitted to bring an adult companion; children can travel with two adults
4) Travels in comfort and ease, as often as necessary
HOW TO OBTAIN FREE AIR TRANSPORTATION:
Call the Corporate Angel Network Toll-Free Patient Line at (866) 328-1313 to register within three weeks of a specific appointment at a recognized* cancer treatment center; or email us and provide a phone number where you can be reached.
You must make back-up travel arrangements with the travel agency or airline of your choice, as we cannot guarantee we will find you a flight.
We will immediately call you if and when we find a match.
* Recognized cancer treatment centers are listed with the
American College of Surgeons
National Institutes of Health (NIH) - Listed By State
Corporate Angel Network
Westchester County Airport
One Loop Road
White Plains, NY 10604-1215