Thread: Two things

Anggie Thompson

Default Two things

1) At my son's choral concert, the announcer starts out with the welcome and said to please turn off cell phones, pagers and screaming babies. That got a chuckle out of everyone. The embarrassing thing is that my mom didn't turn off her cell phone and it rang near the end of the concert.

2) I have a dilemma. Most of the kids in my husband's family just want money for Christmas. There are two new stepkids in the family this year and I have gifts for them. My plan is to make gingerbread houses out of graham crackers and glue the money inside when I put the roof on. Would these girls (who are 8 and 10)be left out if they got a gift instead of the graham cookie house & money?

--
    Anggie
    Fight Breast cancer......no one should die from it
    http://anggie-ggslife.blogspot.com/

armstrca

Default Two things

<DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="746333817-13122007">It depends on how new they were... if they have been part of the family for 6 months or more, I would say yes, if not, then they would still feel left out, but they would have their parents to explain that it was since they were new to the family and you already had the houses purchased before they came to the family. Either way, they will feel left out, but you would have the 'out' if they were fairly new to the family. They are kids.
    <DIV dir="ltr" align="left"><SPAN class="746333817-13122007">I bet your mam felt embarassed!

From: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Budget101_@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Anggie Thompson
    Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:07 AM
    To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Budget101.com : Two things<SPAN class="746333817-13122007">
    <SPAN class="746333817-13122007">
    2) I have a dilemma. Most of the kids in my husband's family just want money for Christmas.<SPAN class="746333817-13122007"><SPAN class="746333817-13122007">Would these girls be left out if they got a gift instead of the graham cookie house & money?