Catalina Chicken

Catalina Chicken

2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each) 2 teaspoons canola oil 1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing 4-1/2 teaspoons onion soup mix 1 tablespoon grape jelly In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.

chicken, salad, dressing, soup, jelly, teaspoons, catalina, bake, cooking, spray, combine, uncovered, pour, reads, thermometer, 170, yield, servings, meat, coated, 350, 25-30, minutes, skillet, canola, http://www.budget101.com/scratch-recipes-storebought-items/myo-catalina-dressing-4031.html, ounces, boneless, skinless, breast, halves, 4-1/2, onion, transfer, shallow, baking, brown, nonstick, tablespoon, grape, large, dish

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Catalina Chicken

2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
    2 teaspoons canola oil
    1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
    4-1/2 teaspoons onion soup mix
    1 tablespoon grape jelly

In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the salad dressing, soup mix and jelly; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170.

Yield: 2 servings.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Catalina Chicken

Can't wait to try this recipe, sounds really good.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is one of my husbands favorite recipes. That and the grape jelly meatballs. Hmmmm, he seems to be a big fan of grape jelly anything now that I think about it!

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

My family devoured this...going to make it again. Definitely will add this recipe to each of my kids recipe binder.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

This sounds really good. I am going to try this one soon.
    Mustanglady

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

nikmilton..."Definitely will add this recipe to each of my kids recipe binder." I find this statement both astounding AND exciting! Please share! As soon as DD was tall enough to look onto the stove top, I included her in meal preps. I included her in baking, broiling, roasting...when she was shorter (giggle!) and her favorite was gold fish meatloaf. She's a great cook today, but an exceptional baker! So I'm sure that all of us here would like to know your intent with the binders!!!