Maja Drouin

Default ISO beauty advice: natural &inexpensive ways to reduce wrinkles & fi

Hello group,

I hope this a great place to search for the tips and suggestion I am looking

for. I am 37 and really need advice on natural and inexpensive ways to reduce

the wrinkles and fine lines I have gotten in my eye area on both eyes. My

mother-in-law noticed how bad it is some time ago and asked me what I used for

facial moisturizer etc, and I am imbarresed to say that I have probably not

taken as good care of my facial skin as I should, I always use some kind of

moisturizer in my face but have probably not used what I should have used,

sometimes when I was out of moisturizer turned to body lotion etc. Does anyone

here know of a great tip, or have personal experience on a great tip to reduce

the fine lines and wrinkles - some may even call it dull. I am not huge into

spending huge amount in expensive facial moisturizers etc, but would love if

someone has any great advice on good oldfasion ways to reduce it, like you see

those ads in womens magazines with cucumber in their face

etc. That is what I am hoping for. I went to Walmart this weekend and bough

walmarts own brand equate facial moistureizer that are compareable to loreal

wrinkle and fine line reducer. Well I guess any and all suggestions will be

appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance.

Maja

Cindy Sue Cindysioux@yahoo.com

I am an avid Mary Kay user however I buy all my Mary Kay brand new in the box on eBay for less than half price, super cheap. I only use there timewise facial lotion and eye creamnot there make up or anything else. I also use a gentle daily cleanser on my face I like basis, or cetaphil foaming face wash (depends on what I have a coupon for) . In addition I give myself a facial once a week in the shower by massaging oil into my skin then using my little facial loofah with my foam cleanser (avoiding eye area) on my face and neck. Good lotion can be used very sparingly and a bottle of timewise usually lasts me 6 months or more. I have gotten quiet a few comments on my skin and I think my regimen works well for me.

Maja Drouin <drouin_maja@yahoo.dk> wrote: Hello group,

I hope this a great place to search for the tips and
    suggestion I am looking for. I am 37 and really need advice on natural and inexpensive ways to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines I have gotten in my eye area on both eyes. My mother-in-law noticed how bad it is some time ago and asked me what I used for facial moisturizer etc, and I am imbarresed to say that I have probably not taken as good care of my facial skin as I should, I always use some kind of moisturizer in my face but have probably not used what I should have used, sometimes when I was out of moisturizer turned to body lotion etc. Does anyone here know of a great tip, or have personal experience on a great tip to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles - some may even call it dull. I am not huge into spending huge amount in expensive facial moisturizers etc, but would love if someone has any great advice on good oldfasion ways to reduce it, like you see those ads in women's magazines with cucumber in their face
    etc. That is what I am hoping for. I went to Walmart
    this weekend and bough walmarts own brand equate facial moisturizer that are comparable to loreal wrinkle and fine line reducer. Well I guess any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Maja

*~*~*~*~*~*~*SPONSOR AD~*~*~*~*~*~*
    www.savingtimes.com
    Personalized Saving Packets

*~*~*~*~*~*~*SPONSOR AD~*~*~*~*~*

To View the List Archives Please Visit http://www.budget101.com/forumdispla...iscussion-List

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Budget101_/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Budget101_/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:Budget101_-digest@yahoogroups.com
    mailto:Budget101_-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an
    email to:
    Budget101_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

<FONT face="verdana" color="#007f40">Cindy Sue <FONT color="#bf00bf"><FONT color="#ff00ff"><FONT face="verdana" color="#40007f"><FONT color="#00407f"><FONT color="#ff7b08" size="1">
    <FONT face="verdana" color="#007f40">Happy Holidays

&#32;
    Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Kelly Weyd

I've heard of people putting olive oil on their face, but do not have personal experience with this. Kelly

I hope this a great place to search for the tips and suggestion I am looking for. I am 37 and really need advice on natural and inexpensive ways to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines I have gotten in my eye area on both eyes. My mother-in-law noticed how bad it is some time ago and asked me what I used for facial moisturizer etc, and I am imbarresed to say
    that I have probably not taken as good care of my facial skin as I should, I always use some kind of moisturizer in my face but have probably not used what I should have used, sometimes when I was out of moisturizer turned to body lotion etc. Does anyone here know of a great tip, or have personal experience on a great tip to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles - some may even call it dull. I am not huge into spending huge amount in expensive facial moisturizers etc, but would love if someone has any great advice on good oldfasion ways to reduce it, like you see those ads in womens magazines with cucumber in their face
    etc. That is what I am hoping for. I went to Walmart this weekend and bough walmarts own brand equate facial moistureizer that are compareable to loreal wrinkle and fine line reducer. Well I guess any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Maja

<!--End
    group email -->

&#32;
    Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. [/url] "] Try it now.[/url]

me ow

Some of wrinkle reduction has to do with behavior. If

you smoke, stop. Smoking causes wrinkles around the

mouth and lip line. You drink alcohol to excess, then

stop. Too much can cause dry lips, lip lines and

darker colors in the pigment of the lips over time.

Try sleeping on your back. Sleeping on your face or

stomach can make more lines int he face as much as

constant frowning. I use Johnson's baby soap to

cleanse and Baby oil to moisturize at night and a

lighter baby cream for day time. Be aware of frowning

a lot. People don't realize that the older you get,

gthe more the frown lines set in. Don't pull the skin

around your eyes if you remove make up. Take a cotton

ball with baby oil to remove cosmetics. and don't use

harsh astingents.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________\

____

Gypsum Moon

At 11:36 PM 12/10/2007, Kelly wrote:

<blockquote type="cite" class="cite" cite>I've heard of people putting
    olive oil on their face, but do not have personal experience with
    this. [/quote]

I do! I keep a small glass dropper bottle of it in my

medicine cabinet and use it twice a day. It only takes

a drop or two to smooth into your entire face and neck.

It absorbs very quickly, and has no odor when absorbed.

I put my makeup on right over it with no problems. I

use the same EVOO that I cook with.

I also use Vaseline/petroleum jelly when my skin

gets really dry. Again, just a very tiny amount

applied to slightly damp skin - no moisturizer

can actually put moisture back in to your skin,

but the olive oil and the petroleum jelly can

hold it in for awhile.

I also would second what whoopzdaisy said

about behavior - cigarette smoking and

alcohol consumption can be very damaging

to your skin. Also train yourself to drink

the right amount of water - you'll be amazed

what it will do for your hair as well as your

skin - and always use sunscreen on your face -

UV damage is one of the #1 causes of wrinkling.

Exfoliating gently on a regular basis can help

hold the fine lines/wrinkles at bay - you can

use a bit of finely ground oatmeal added to

your regular cleanser to accomplish this.

I'd also recommend going to your local

public library and looking for Paula Begoun's

book "Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter

Without Me" - she's a breath of fresh air

explaining what all those different

ingredients in skin care and makeup products

really are and what they really can do/can't

do. She has very economical suggestions for

skin care - including using hydrogen peroxide

on blemishes instead of fancy/expensive

store-bought preparations, and avoiding

all skin care products with alcohol because

they'll dry skin out no matter what the

package claims. She has her own product

line and I use a couple of items from it -

they're not cheap, but they are very

reasonable, and they do for me what they

claim to do.

Cindy in KS

Artemis

--- In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, Maja Drouin <drouin_maja@...> wrote:

I am 37 and really need advice on natural and inexpensive ways to

reduce the wrinkles and fine lines I have gotten in my eye area on

both eyes. My mother-in-law noticed how bad it is some time ago and

asked me what I used for facial moisturizer etc,

> Thanks so much in advance.

> Maja

One surefire way to let go of some stress and loosen up any worry or

frown lines is to stop listening to your Mother-in-law!!! Is she some

perfect beauty queen or something?! How dare she point out your crows

feet when she probally has bags under her eyes. Saying something like

that takes alot of nerve and is plain out rude and intrusive.

Perhaps you should buy her some beauty cream because it sounds like

she is jealous of your youth.

Smiles (with crow's feet and all),

~Artemis~

Herlean

Drink lots of water. Use a moisturizer daily with SPF 30 at least. Year round. Use an eye cream. Oil of Olay makes nice one - sold at Target stores for ~ $10-20 depending on the size you get. Wash your face and completely take off all makeup before going to bed. Wear a hat with a wide brim (cuts down sun on your face) Do not go to tanning beds. Do not lie out in the sun. Do not smoke. Get a healthy diet. Get plenty of sleep. Try to sleep on your back. I hear it helps. Try not to stress about too much. It shows up in your body in a myriad of ways. Once the wrinkles are
    there, I don't know how to "undo" them. Take care, Herlean

Kelly Weyd <kellmar98@yahoo.com> wrote: I've heard of people putting olive oil on their face, but do not have personal experience with this. Kelly

I hope this a great place to search for the tips and suggestion I am looking for. I am 37 and really need advice on natural and inexpensive ways to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines I have gotten in my eye area on both eyes. My mother-in-law noticed how bad it is some time ago and asked me what I used for facial moisturizer etc, and I am imbarresed to say that I have probably not taken as good care of my facial skin as I should, I always use some kind of moisturizer in my face but have probably not used what I should have used, sometimes when I was out of moisturizer turned to body lotion etc. Does anyone here know of a great tip, or have personal experience on a great tip to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles - some may even call it dull. I am not huge into spending huge amount in expensive facial moisturizers etc, but would love if
    someone has any great advice on good oldfasion ways to reduce it, like you see those ads in womens magazines with cucumber in their face
    etc. That is what I am hoping for. I went to Walmart this weekend and bough walmarts own brand equate facial moistureizer that are compareable to loreal wrinkle and fine line reducer. Well I guess any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Maja

&#32;
    Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.