Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Freezer Sloppy Joe Filling
06-21-2012, 06:04 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Blog Entries
Freezer Sloppy Joe Filling
1 lb lean ground meat (beef, chicken, turkey, etc)
1 medium bell pepper-diced
2 cloves garlic-minced/grated
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp yellow mustard
3/4 cup ketchup
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
s and p-to taste
1. Spray a heavy bottomed large skillet with cooking spray. Add ground meat, onions, bell pepper, and minced garlic.
2. Thoroughly cook and brown meat mixture; drain.
3. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 30 minutes on medium; stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and let cool.
5. Measure out and divide into zip top freezer bags. Seal, label, and freeze.
By Savin' Moola in forum Mixes~MYO~Copycat~EtcReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Main Dish Sloppy Joe PizzaBy rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2009, 01:30 PM
By rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2009, 11:32 AM
By faxonfive in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:56 AM
By BigDodgeMan in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2008, 06:20 AM